Help Me Choose My First "Fun" Bag

The pillow tabby is nothing but fun for me. I got the orange one but I'm also a fan of wearing lots of colors at once (no fashion rules for me).
I purchased a fun bag for my bday. I picked a color that I love but didn't have (for me it was blue). Then I thought about my wardrobe and checked to see if I would pair that color with most of my clothes.
Now here is the best part: I picked a bag that had a casual feel but also somewhat dressy and purchased accessories that made it feel more wild when I wore it. If I ever wanted to tone it down again I can by changing out the handle and strap.

I suggest looking for a Coach bag that gives you the ability to change out straps and handles.

totally agreed on the strap. I have been doing that a lot lately to change the look at feel of the bag. Great options!

Reactions: americandreaming
As my name implies, I'm new to the purse game. I purchased my first Coach bag a month ago and now have 5 total.

All in black or brown :huh:

My reasoning was that I wanted to get all of my basics out of the way first. You know, bags I can grab to wear with anything.

But now I'm ready to shake it up :graucho:

I looked at a confetti pink bag yesterday. As pretty as it is, I just don't think I'd get enough use out of it.

Please share your suggestions for bag color. Something other than black or brown but that is still versatile.

There are many shades of blue (not just navy!) that are versatile and will compliment a variety of outfits.

It's been more than a decade for me, but I faced the same "bag color crisis" that you are experiencing now. I mostly had black and brown bags and one in khaki, and they were all very neutral.

But first let me caution you not to just buy a colorful bag because you think that you should. Make sure you get a beautiful, pretty bag that you really love. See the link below to learn how I broke my black bag habbit when I fell head over heels for a Teal Coach Sydney #14614 way back in 2010 - and the rest is history!

Good luck with your search!

Reactions: americandreaming
There are many shades of blue (not just navy!) that are versatile and will compliment a variety of outfits.

It's been more than a decade for me, but I faced the same "bag color crisis" that you are experiencing now. I mostly had black and brown bags and one in khaki, and they were all very neutral.

But first let me caution you not to just buy a colorful bag because you think that you should. Make sure you get a beautiful, pretty bag that you really love. See the link below to learn how I broke my black bag habbit when I fell head over heels for a Teal Coach Sydney #14614 way back in 2010 - and the rest is history!

Good luck with your search!

Just read your post. So happy that you found the bag of your dreams.