Help me choose - Cartier La Dona, Santos Demoiselle, or Santos Galbee

Thanks! I'm really torn now between the tank 2-tone and the La Dona. I just might have to get them both! But of course I can only afford one as of the moment.

^ Ha ha, good point Sammy! I just have to do that one weekend because the nearest one is 1.5hours away :sad: I can't get these watches outta my mind, I can't wait and keep looking online which I am not sure is a good place to buy.

^ I saw your pic of the La Dona, the large size right? Lovely on you! I am thinking the small size for me. Is that small size comparable to the small tank?

I think of those, the La Dona as it's very feminine. And unusual enough so that it'll get a second look at nighttime.

BUT my all time fave Cartier is the Tank Americaine. The Tank Francaise is a bit too boxy looking for me but the Americaine is sooooo elegant, and makes everyones wrist look tiny! Have you considered it? Take a look in the Celebrity Watches thread - Jennifer Garner wears one every day.

I tried all watches today and I must say I'm in love with la doña!!! Either the small or large size is nice. I think the tank and the demoiselle are not my style at all. Must get La Dona!!!

^ I heard it is being discontinued too! I got to get one right away! Is yours the SS large size? I am thinking the small size, since I want it to be a dressier watch, what do you think? I can't find anymore modeling pics here