**Help!!!!!! Husband wallet!**

There are 2 slit pockets behind the credit card slots, you can fold bills small to fit. Personally I place bills in the middle of the wallet and close it. Not the most safe and secure, but I almost never carry cash and think the slender and multiple are too thick and bulky, especially in canvas
I was thinking a lot of the other ones did seem too bulky!

Has anyone tried the Pince Wallet? The pocket organizer that I ordered for my husband arrived today and he is being a little b***h about how there’s no slot for cash. He likes the money clip on the Pince wallet. His friend has the Pince wallet so now he believes he must have the Pince wallet too.

The Pince is the ultimate straight guy wallet :smile: Tries to hold everything and seem super slim :biggrin: But I doubt that it works like that, it never does :smile:
But on the serious note, is he likes the Pince and has an opinion, that is fantastic. I am sure that he appreciates the gift, and if you exchange it, he will use it and love it. If he just said 'thanks' and the wallet would just end up unused, that would be worse.

Reactions: Rachelkelter
The Pince is the ultimate straight guy wallet :smile: Tries to hold everything and seem super slim :biggrin: But I doubt that it works like that, it never does :smile:
But on the serious note, is he likes the Pince and has an opinion, that is fantastic. I am sure that he appreciates the gift, and if you exchange it, he will use it and love it. If he just said 'thanks' and the wallet would just end up unused, that would be worse.
Yeah. I don’t want to dictate to him but I prefer the pocket organizer for sure! I ordered him the Pince so he can see which one he prefers. And I will send the other one back after he makes his choice.

Reactions: BULL
I just bought my husband the DE pocket organizer today, he loves it but it closes crooked if I'm explaining things right. Please see the pic attached, although it's worse than the pic shows. Are we being anal or is this a problem.

IMG_2759-2.jpgIMG_2759-2.jpg

I just bought my husband the DE pocket organizer today, he loves it but it closes crooked if I'm explaining things right. Please see the pic attached, although it's worse than the pic shows. Are we being anal or is this a problem.

View attachment 4990936View attachment 4990936
That would annoy me. There were plenty of wallets I turned down because of that very reason. I like perfect alignment. Does it close like that when it’s empty or full?