Help decide between Chanel 19 and Gab

Omg I literally asked this question a week before you. I almost got the creme chevron gabby but went for iridescent black instead. It’s so easy to use! That being said I also almost got the 19 (loveddddd the white), but wanted the black. 19 is definitely an edgy messenger bag and so easy to use. It all boils down to your style. 19 is all the rage but I liked the difference of the gabby (I own lots of flaps and quilted style Chanel’s )

Reactions: minami
Was definitely considering when I saw this pic yesterday! I thought the yellow mini square is cute but I think this pretty sea foam green looks slightly cuter? I haven’t bought a mini yet, and never tried one on in stores. With shutdowns from covid, I don’t think I will be able to soon.. Does anyone know if it’ll be too long on my frame (either cross body or just hanging off my shoulder)? What’s the strap length drop? I’m 5’3.
View attachment 4909526
+1 for Gab. I have one and absolutely love it.
I have not checked out the Gabrielle in new old medium which is the size i would personally go for but i love the regular medium. I didnt get it because i forgot about it lol I got the Chanel 19 in goatskin light beige. I love it and goatskin is tougher than lambskin. Not sure if i helped you, i love both ! haha
Chanel 19 hands down
I would get the 19 in white
+ 1 for team gab
Omg I literally asked this question a week before you. I almost got the creme chevron gabby but went for iridescent black instead. It’s so easy to use! That being said I also almost got the 19 (loveddddd the white), but wanted the black. 19 is definitely an edgy messenger bag and so easy to use. It all boils down to your style. 19 is all the rage but I liked the difference of the gabby (I own lots of flaps and quilted style Chanel’s )

Thanks everyone! I'm on the waitlist for the white 19 as it is totally sold out! I'll probably get the Gab in black sometime in the future haha

Reactions: perlefine