Help choosing a Rolex

I’m a fan of the last one: silver dial with YG numerals. I just think it’s a watch you can get a LOT of wear out of, it’ll go with everything. If you’re still open to other options, a champagne dial would also be gorgeous.

Reactions: Anm827
I think MOP is too busy too! I don’t like the white MOP at least. Too many different color reflections. Black MOP looks simpler and diamonds will stand out from it! I like black with diamond marker or silver dial. I like the green too but I feel green is picky

Green doesn’t flatter your skin tone. Maybe in this light only, but maybe something to consider...All gold or Purple looked best imo. Show us what you got!

Hello, all photos are so beautiful but I’m voting for the fourth photos. The two tone stainless and gold bracelet with silver dial and fluted bezel. IMO it’s so classic Rolex. I also just recently purchased the two tone stainless and yellow gold datejust 31 with diamond dial and fluted bezel. I really love it as it’s so beautiful and classic. I can wear it with my handbags with silver, gold and black hardware. It’s very versatile piece. I think you should get two tone instead of SS as you already have 2 SS watches. Have you considered the champagne gold dial instead of silver? IMO champagne gold looks more luxurious and the new gold looks very nice. My SA said that the gold dial used to be quite yellowish but now Rolex changes it to more subtle champagne gold. The green looks really nice also. I saw it IRL and Rolex is famous for it’s green colour. However, IMO the silver and champagne gold look more timeless and classic. I vote for the fourth photo or the MOP. The MOP looks very beautiful and classic as well. Below is me wearing my Datejust 31 in two tone and diamond dial and champagne gold dial.
73B95F7A-5758-4A33-B100-84CA9337286A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nattie35
Also, if you have different types and colours of jewellery, the two tone yellow gold and stainless steel I think will be more versatile than any other Two tone gold colour such as rose gold even though the rose gold is very beautiful as well. The two tone yellow gold and SS goes with any handbag hardware and jewellery.

Reactions: etudes
Hello, all photos are so beautiful but I’m voting for the fourth photos. The two tone stainless and gold bracelet with silver dial and fluted bezel. IMO it’s so classic Rolex. I also just recently purchased the two tone stainless and yellow gold datejust 31 with diamond dial and fluted bezel. I really love it as it’s so beautiful and classic. I can wear it with my handbags with silver, gold and black hardware. It’s very versatile piece. I think you should get two tone instead of SS as you already have 2 SS watches. Have you considered the champagne gold dial instead of silver? IMO champagne gold looks more luxurious and the new gold looks very nice. My SA said that the gold dial used to be quite yellowish but now Rolex changes it to more subtle champagne gold. The green looks really nice also. I saw it IRL and Rolex is famous for it’s green colour. However, IMO the silver and champagne gold look more timeless and classic. I vote for the fourth photo or the MOP. The MOP looks very beautiful and classic as well. Below is me wearing my Datejust 31 in two tone and diamond dial and champagne gold dial.
View attachment 4796980
Lovely watch but whenever I hear the word “classic” I think “the same as everyone else” and “safe”. OP Go with your gut and we would love to know what you decide...you have some great choices.

Purple and Green dial brings out the diamonds on 6 and 9, both are bold and stunning, if that’s what you are looking for.

Silver and Champagne hide the diamonds instead. Go for all diamond markers on Silver and Champagne.

My choice is MOP with diamond markers. You will never find the same MOP dial.