Help! Cartier diamond Trinity ring is too big for one finger & too small for another

Oops sorry, I wrote the number down wrong! The correct number is 300235340057. I guess I just want someone who knows more than I do to say they think it's Cartier and that I'm not an idiot! I did have it appraised and I know at least got my money's worth and it's a gorgeous ring. I just don't want to be walking around thinking Cartier Paris when it's really Joe Cartier! Did you look at the auction Rising Sun?

I myself am a cat lover, I have three, and they are also the loves of my life! I'd put them on my member name but I don't know how!

^^^I did look at the auction. I don't feel qualified to comment on the authenticity. That's why I suggested some options to you. The person who sold you the ring is also selling the tri-color pave Trinity worth $58,000, I believe. That is not a piece that is easy to come by. I can't help but wonder how they happen to have all these pieces and why they are selling them at half price. It's my nature to wonder about such things and I would pursue it further. You may want to enjoy your ring and let things be:smile:

^^^I did look at the auction. I don't feel qualified to comment on the authenticity. That's why I suggested some options to you. The person who sold you the ring is also selling the tri-color pave Trinity worth $58,000, I believe. That is not a piece that is easy to come by. I can't help but wonder how they happen to have all these pieces and why they are selling them at half price. It's my nature to wonder about such things and I would pursue it further. You may want to enjoy your ring and let things be:smile:

It's totally my nature too, that's why she got so annoyed with me asking so many questions. It's funny because her demeanor and the amount of merchandise make me feel like she might be shady, but the fact that Signed Pieces vouched for her and that I did an extensive, and I mean extensive, search for a 'replica' White gold with diamonds all around Trintiy ring and could not find a single on like it. Tons of the plain trinity ones and the tri color diamond ones but none like mine. The only thing close is the one made by Memoir and it is not a copy of the Cartier.

I'm just so obsessive compulsive about wanting verification. The last Cartier person I emailed said it would have to be taken to NYC to authenicate it so I'll have to wait awhile. I should just be happy with the appraisal I got and the fact that the jeweler believes it to be genuine so I'll work on just enjoying the ring and try to obsess about something else! Like the paint color for my bedroom! Right now it has about thirty splotches of paint and I don't like one of them yet:P

Thanks for all the help. If anyone else wants to weigh in let me know. Laura

Eureka, I found it!!! Thanks for whomever suggested the Snuggies, I got some today and they totally work!!!!! Since the ring is a Trinity I put a large Snuggy on one of the bands in the back and it has kept the ring in place and now I don't have to worry about it falling off and when my fingers swell up I can just pop it off. You can't beat the price either at 5.95! Thanks a million everyone! I went to my jewelers to show them and they had never heard of them either so I'm sure it will help a lot of other people too! :tup: Laura

bumping this thread because i want to know if anyone else has experience with this seller.

the pieces she has are amazing and at great prices, which makes me question things, but the fact that signedpieces.com vouched for her on several occasions makes me think she's legit.

I'm still suspicious as to where she obtains the merchandise. If she refuses to answer that either means they're imitations or she's doing something wrong in obtaining authentic pieces.