He proposed to me with a Tiffany e-ring!!!!

Hey missie! Good to hear from you. Thanks for your congrats and i feel special that this is also your fav. Tiffany style. I was going to go for the round brilliant with two pear stones on the side that i have been dreaming about for a while but NOVO won my heart.

HEY! i remember that you told me bout your favorite number being 6 (i believe it was in the Board Games section in the 'rate the signature above you' thread) haha! funny how i remember that! get this girl, the ct. weight of my center stone adds up to....well, as you would have guessed, 6!! (1+1+4 = 6) hahaha! funny how your e-ring caret size does that. You and the number 6 are destined. I use to like the number 6 too and had a lot of attachments to it (that was b/c me and my ex's anniversary date was on the 6th), and lots of good things were associated with the number 6, just like for you, but...i've gotten over that number now. My lucky and favorite number is actually 22, too bad he wasn't able to get me 2.22 ct...HAHAHA! yea! i wish! In my biggest and wildest dreams. I mean, yes it's possible but i honestly won't want to upgrade my e-ring, ever. I am very satisfied with what i have (though i've always dreamed of owning a 3 ct plus knocker! I really like the ct. weight (1.14) of my ring b/c 14 is our anniversary date for dating, and will be for engagement as well now! I'm so excited about your wedding, i've read about it here and there and i know you'll be in bliss-land that day. Hope to chat with you again lady friend!:hugs:

OMG so freaky, my OLD fav. number used to be 22. Everything happened on that date. Get this, the majority of all my little boyfriends (not the serious guys) all started on the 22ed!! LMAO!! Crazy!! And I just wanted to let you know, I think your ticker (which is cute) should say "X amount of days since our 6 year anniversary AND SINCE I GOT ENGAGED!!" ahahahaa!! :lol: I hope you come to join us in the wedding talk thread!! :flowers: