Has anyone recently been to Cinderella plastic surgery clinic?

I too have been wondering this. I think Celia's (the girl in the video) surgery came out amazing ! Not gonna lie, I have been interested in Cinderella since I saw her videos, and I'm looking for reviews from people that aren't vloggers
I'm also interested in Cinderella because Celias results are really amazing, especially the facial contouring! I also like her rhino but I don't think that kind of nose would be good on me, as I'm Caucasian.

Reactions: sunsetthues
I'm also interested in Cinderella because Celias results are really amazing, especially the facial contouring! I also like her rhino but I don't think that kind of nose would be good on me, as I'm Caucasian.
I understand. I especially like her nose because my nose right now is somewhat similar to her old nose (very flat bridge&very round nostrils). Her facial contour does look amazing tho, and it suits her features !

Reactions: Kebro
Personally, I can not tell but no nose job is perfect. There are people who really have botched noses after surgery where the deformity is very clear
Yikes....I wouldn't say it's deformed but that sort of mistake should not be overlooked, he cut off a little more on the left part which made her nose uneven.

You can see it clearly through the pics. I don't agree with the bashing that the other forum is doing but some of the assessment of her nose job is on point.

Yikes....I wouldn't say it's deformed but that sort of mistake should not be overlooked, he cut off a little more on the left part which made her nose uneven.

You can see it clearly through the pics. I don't agree with the bashing that the other forum is doing but some of the assessment of her nose job is on point.
She is still healing so time will tell. I am still interested in this clinic