Harry Winston!

I'm still waiting for my e-ring but this is a sample pic of what my bf and I chose at HW. :biggrin: It's the micropave ring with an emerald cut. I'm waiting for the ring and proposal but as soon as they happen, I will definitely post pics! Thanks for starting this thread. I'm also looking forward to seeing more beauties from HW.

Attachments

• emerald.jpg
    emerald.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,408
Thank you, Ladies. :graucho:

Kohl, your ring is gorgeous as well! My bf and I went by T & Co this weekend and I saw your ring and just had to try it on. It has so much brilliance and is so delicate and beautiful!

I'm still waiting for my e-ring but this is a sample pic of what my bf and I chose at HW. :biggrin: It's the micropave ring with an emerald cut. I'm waiting for the ring and proposal but as soon as they happen, I will definitely post pics! Thanks for starting this thread. I'm also looking forward to seeing more beauties from HW.

Beautiful! My dream ring is the Micropave with the cushion cut. Have you tried this version on and decided on a carat weight you like?

^^ I love that one too!! Do you know roughly what price they start at?

This was before the price increase, but I was looking at a 1 carat. . which was around 23k and the 1.5 started at 32k. HW doesn't carry anything below DEF colored Diamonds and VSI clarity. I hear they sometimes will bring in an "exceptional" G colored stone.

I know HW will also allow you to negotiate on prices. . .

This was before the price increase, but I was looking at a 1 carat. . which was around 23k and the 1.5 started at 32k. HW doesn't carry anything below DEF colored Diamonds and VSI clarity. I hear they sometimes will bring in an "exceptional" G colored stone.

I know HW will also allow you to negotiate on prices. . .

All true! Excellent advice, Kohl. :sunnies

Thanks everyone!

Bentley1 & Honeybeez, the micropave is quite beautiful but was not my initial choice until I saw it in person. I've always been attracted to an emerald cut so I asked HW if they have one in the micropave design. I was so excited when they told me that they did, but I didn't get to see or try one in person. They did have a pair of earrings in the micropave setting though so I got to put that on my hand and used it as the reference. Also, I did get to see the diamond that they were going to use on my ring so I got a feel of how it would look.

My diamond is a 2.5 carat E VVS2. She is a beauty! :love:

Manitoba, Kohl is right. Although, I was drawn to the emerald cut, I did look at the cushion ones as well. I do recall the 1 carat or so was in the lower to mid twenties and there is room for negotiating.

Thanks everyone!

Bentley1 & Honeybeez, the micropave is quite beautiful but was not my initial choice until I saw it in person. I've always been attracted to an emerald cut so I asked HW if they have one in the micropave design. I was so excited when they told me that they did, but I didn't get to see or try one in person. They did have a pair of earrings in the micropave setting though so I got to put that on my hand and used it as the reference. Also, I did get to see the diamond that they were going to use on my ring so I got a feel of how it would look.

My diamond is a 2.5 carat E VVS2. She is a beauty! :love:

Manitoba, Kohl is right. Although, I was drawn to the emerald cut, I did look at the cushion ones as well. I do recall the 1 carat or so was in the lower to mid twenties and there is room for negotiating.

:faint: WOW! Your ring is going to be UNBELIEVABLE! I truly hope you post pics!!! Emerald cuts are absolutely stunning and in the HW micropave setting, its just a dream!

Congrats, do you know when you will be getting your ring?? :happydance: