Happy V-Day to me! My Speedy is here!

yay!! hope you :heart: it..it seems like the speedy was a very populr V-day gift (I got one)...sweet you live in the Pocono's I go there alot in the summer (My family has a house in Walenpapuck Lake Estates) do you recomend any good places to shop around there? thnks!

Jadore said:
yay!! hope you :heart: it..it seems like the speedy was a very populr V-day gift (I got one)...sweet you live in the Pocono's I go there alot in the summer (My family has a house in Walenpapuck Lake Estates) do you recomend any good places to shop around there? thnks!

The outlets in Tannersville just built a brand new Burberry outlet which is nice; they of course also have Coach and Ralph Lauren. The best shopping is at the King of Prussia mall, outside of Philly. They have LV, Tiffany's, etc.

I like the purse a lot, I'm getting mine in two weeks, can't wait to actually have it and sleep with it for the first nyte..... lol.... just being crazy with speedy now, let you girls know once I got mine. Since I'm short probably I'll go for speedy 25 but will see. :smile: I'm happy for you! CONGRATS!