Happy New Year 2021-Joyous January Purchases Post here!

Thanks for the clarification. Will you recommend this bag? Seems like an practical and easy going bag. Couldn’t find much info for this beauty. Especially we are tapping into men’s version lol
It’s a very practical, light weight, very comfortable especially use as crossbody and ‘not so loud’ bag.
The only thing missing is the short handle ( I know messengers are not supposed to have a short handle :P) but I prefer to add a short handle so that I could at least hold it to lift up the bag while going up to my car etc .
Yes I will recommend this bag if you are looking for the above features ;)

Reactions: LVtingting
It’s a very practical, light weight, very comfortable especially use as crossbody and ‘not so loud’ bag.
The only thing missing is the short handle ( I know messengers are not supposed to have a short handle :P) but I prefer to add a short handle so that I could at least hold it to lift up the bag while going up to my car etc .
Yes I will recommend this bag if you are looking for the above features ;)
Thank you for the review! It does check all the boxes for me now. :tup: Need to go in the boutique to try one on. I have to agree with you that a short handle will definitely help me as well...I use it to lift off my shoulder when crossbody. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Just ordered the croisette last night now I wait for delivery
Bought my first LV in October. So wanted the Croisette, but with kids I needed something bigger.
So I got the Speedy B30. And the regret lol.
Also got the Pochette Accessoires and key cles. Love them.
I love the speedy, and would have gotten it anyway. But the croisette was top of my list.
So last night for my bday, I finally got it

Congratulation and happy belated birthday.

I think it’s a very exciting purchase! You’ve wanted it for so long, and it’s lovely. Congrats and enjoy! And I’m with you, I’m ready to carry my bags somewhere other than the grocery store CVS or the UPS store! Soon for all we hope.

Totaly agreed @DrTr. Can’t wait until we all can go out and about even traveling with our new addition bags.

@brevebelle, congratulations. We are twinning in that 30 ebene speedy. Enjoy it.

Reactions: Bumbles