Happy New Year 2021-Joyous January Purchases Post here!

I unintentionally started 2021 off with a bang haha! These came home with me this week! I’m such a sucker for the bag charms and these were too cute! I adore the hot pink flowers as the 90s vibes make me so happy. My SA has been hunting the Pochette Cartes since launch and somehow one miraculously materialized! I also ended up with some awesome gold sneakers but shoes always look so clownish in pictures that I left them out haha.

The insanely adorable snow globe was a gift from my local boutique :loveeyes:
View attachment 4951482
View attachment 4951486
View attachment 4951488
View attachment 4951489
View attachment 4951490
View attachment 4951493
I love the bull bag charm! I haven’t seen it on the website

• Love
Reactions: pixiestyx00
I unintentionally started 2021 off with a bang haha! These came home with me this week! I’m such a sucker for the bag charms and these were too cute! I adore the hot pink flowers as the 90s vibes make me so happy. My SA has been hunting the Pochette Cartes since launch and somehow one miraculously materialized! I also ended up with some awesome gold sneakers but shoes always look so clownish in pictures that I left them out haha.

The insanely adorable snow globe was a gift from my local boutique :loveeyes:
View attachment 4951482
View attachment 4951486
View attachment 4951488
View attachment 4951489
View attachment 4951490
View attachment 4951493
Wow wow :nuts: eye candies !!! Congratulations to all these pieces.
Would you please share the item number for the Ox bag charm/key heart chain?! Thank you so much :smile:

• Love
Reactions: pixiestyx00
Lol I cheated: here’s a peek of my upcoming Bday gift :heart: :happydance: :heart: Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 4965391
OMG @MyBelongs to Louis i was thinking, wow your will power and oh so good waiting another 1-2 months. Then bang, I read this and it made me laugh! :lol::drinks: Oh well, you gave it a good old crack at being good and patient, but then again LV does not make any of us patient lol so glad you opened it though. Gotta start using it and enjoying it. :yahoo::giggle::love: The colour is so happy and a ray of sunshine so you can’t keep it hidden. Congrats and please start using it! March will come in time, and maybe you will buy something else and it can be a March bday gift. For now, I call this a New Year gift to yourself, to kick start a new year with hope, happiness and love! Enjoy!:drinks::tup::hugs::heart: