Gustaf Skarsgard

I think if you read back in the thread you'll see his (private) IG discussed a bit :smile:
It's pretty smart of IG to give the followers of the fake accounts to him so to speak. They should do that with all fake accounts, I think. Certainly most people following a celeb would want to follow the real deal.

I am new here and I think Gustaf is an amazing actor. I am currently watching him in the show Cursed which is on Netflix and have just finished episode 1. He is amazing as Merlin. Are any of you watching him in Cursed? It is an amazing show and I love the storyline. I have seen Patrik, age 1.5 and he was so great in it. I loved that movie. I have recently become a fan of his work. I am also a fan of Bill and Alexander and Valter as well. They are all amazing actors. I would recommend you watch Gustaf in Cursed.

Reactions: Bastetan
I am new here and I think Gustaf is an amazing actor. I am currently watching him in the show Cursed which is on Netflix and have just finished episode 1. He is amazing as Merlin. Are any of you watching him in Cursed? It is an amazing show and I love the storyline. I have seen Patrik, age 1.5 and he was so great in it. I loved that movie. I have recently become a fan of his work. I am also a fan of Bill and Alexander and Valter as well. They are all amazing actors. I would recommend you watch Gustaf in Cursed.

I also liked in "Cursed", but in
"Darling" - was great. He is a really great talent.