Gucci Soho Disco versus Louis Vuitton Alma BB

Both bags are lovely, but have very different looks in my opinion. I feel like the Gucci Disco bag is more minimalist and understated and can be worn with anything and everything. The LV Alma bag looks more dressy and lady like and i kinda feel that it is more classic. I like the LV Alma BB in Vernis.

i like them both, and have both, but i think the alma bb is more timeless/classic. it has so much more going for it in terms of style, and multiple ways to wear the bag. it can be dressed up/down, and can be worn by women of all ages, which makes it a better bag, overall. although lots of older women have the disco too, it's definitely not something a majority of women would gravitate to. the style is too youthful imo and the alma is more 'mature,' even in the smaller size. i think both will eventually die down in popularity though, as the micro/mini bags phase eventually ends...

The two bags disco and alma are 2 different styles and can be used for 2 different occasions. I would even say get them both if you like them. The disco is more causal and can be an easy grab and go to bag, while the alma is much more dressier and sophicated. The alma is definitely a LV classic, and very well structured and will last for years. It can be usual causally with jeans as well. I find the disco not dressy enough for evenings or formal events.

I like camera case style bag so I vote for disco ( chanel had this style too ) . I am not sure but I never like alma LV ,personally . But then again I am not LV fan except their empreinte collection , so I am bias .

I vote for Disco! I think the Disco is one of the most versatile bags ever made! I bought mine a year ago, not really knowing how useful it would be, and it's absolutely amazing. It's small, yet it fits so much! And the quality is outstanding. I can grab it and go and never have to worry about it. In fact after much abuse, it still looks brand new. Mine is a metallic pewter color, and therefore I think it can be transitioned from casual to dressy easily. It's the one bag in my collection that I could not live without. The alma is definitely a pretty and iconic bag, but I think it's more dressy and less versatile. Just my two cents. :yes: