GUCCI Sales, Outlet, Web and Authentic Auction Deals Thread • No Chatting Please

1. Bluefly.com last night around 10:00pm PST, posted a bunch of Guccissima bags from last season for 20% off, including sukey hobos, pelhams, boston bags. Right now it's sold out, but keep checking this weekend and be sure to look for 10% or 15% coupon codes. No tax for most states, and shipping $7.95 flat fee.

2. Please let me know if there's any shipments of any OFF WHITE Guccissima wallets! TIA!

3. found this on the cabazon website... i dont know if it has been posted, sorry.

Gucci
    Sept 3 - 6
    Featuring new merchandise and special savings
    50% off select men's and ladies ready to wear.

i called the store and there is nothing set in stone for the purses, luggage, or accessories yet, because they have not received their full shipment yet.

4. New at Vacaville - Call Yessica for more info:
    (707)447-0104
    YESSICA.VEGA(@)HOTMAIL.COM

pic-1 $319 silver guccissima leather tote 14W X 13H WITH A DROP OF 7.5
    pic2- $429 diamante scrip medium tote 15W X 12h WITH A DROP OF 8.5
    pic3- $349 gg canvas jacaquard fabric medium tote with white trim 14W X 13H DROP 7.5
    ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN TRIM PLEASE SEE PIC 4
    pic4- please see details on pic 3
    pic5- $379 black gg canvas jacaquard fabric medium tote 15W X 12H WITH A DROP OF 8.5
    pic 6- $419 dark brown gg nylon medium tote 15W X 12H WITH A DROP OF 8.5
    pic 7- $349 black nylon unisex messanger 13W X 11H DROP 22' PLEASE SEE PIC 8 TO SEE ACTUAL SIZE

$369 Silver Guccisima Tote.jpg $429 Diamante Script Med Tote.jpg $349 GG Canvas Med. Tote.jpg $349 GG Canvas Med Tote Tan Trim.jpg $379 Black GG Canvas Med Tote.jpg
  5. Rest of the pics

$419 Dk. Brn GG Nylon Med. Tote.jpg $349 Blk nylon unisex Messenger.jpg $349 Blk nylon unisex Messenger2.jpg
  6. Just got an email from Yessica at Vacaville - they got in this amazing Guccissima Continental wallet in a ton of colors -- $199 (retail $450) - I'm only posting one color but Yessica can send you out pics of the other colors if you're interested - just call or email her. Colors are:

COLORS AVAILABLE ARE :
    BLACK
    TABACCO BROWN
    OLIVE GREEN
    BUBBLE GUM
    RED
    ROSE PINK
    DARK BROWN
    IVORY
    CAMEL
    LAVENDER
    PUTER