Gucci Marmont vs. Dionysus

I have the medium with GG canvas and black suede. I love the hardware! It just feels so substantial. I have the marmont in black with the gold studs. I love it, too.....BUT I think the Dionysus is just eye catching! It's so different than any bags out there.

Hey guys!

I have decided to get a new bag:idea:, and I will go for a Gucci this time:nuts: and the two I've been eyeing is the Marmont mini and the Dionysus mini:confused1: (the mini because its in my budget). Its two very different bags and I love the look of both:oh:.. Which one would you guys choose?
I have the dionysus in the medium size, and i absolutely LOOOOOOVE it. SO gorgeous and a great mix of the classic and edgy look. :smile:

Does the all-chain Dionysus hurt anyone's shoulders when worn cross body? The Marmont has that leather piece, so I'm assuming it's more comfortable.

Any advice would be appreciated! I'm eyeing a mini myself!

Does the all-chain Dionysus hurt anyone's shoulders when worn cross body? The Marmont has that leather piece, so I'm assuming it's more comfortable.

Any advice would be appreciated! I'm eyeing a mini myself!

I own the mini Dionysus - it's comfortable with the chain and never digs into my shoulder. After all it's a mini bag and you can put only a couple things in it, so I wouldn't be concerned about it being uncomfortable.

I recently got the blooms dionysus in medium size and I love, love, love it. So comfortable, great size, edgy yet classic and subdued.
Do you mind my asking which color your bag is? Also, at Saks in the US they are referring to the large as a medium...anyways, I'm deciding between large GG supreme Dionysus with taupe suede or same bag in blooms. Do you find blooms versatile? Is yours the "true" medium, and how much does it hold...sunglasses in case? Long wallet? Thanks!