Gucci Marmont all black

So far the black hardware is holding up I haven't noticed any wear or chipping thus far. This is not a daily bag for me, but I do try to carry it each month for a week at a time.

Still pleased with my purchase.

That's good to hear!

I love the monochrome hardware look, and have been wishing they did the pink in more than just the belt bag. I don't know how practical the size is, but my brain lights up when I see that pale pink hardware.

In the last few weeks they seem to have released a hot pink colour as well, available in both the belt bag and the long rectangular shoulder bag. Has anybody bought any of the non-black monochrome bags?

Just bought this bag after trying it on in Rome. I also tried the GHW version and the horsebit camera.

Loved how soft and comfortable this bag is, and so light to carry. My large iPhone pro max fits comfortably and the logo is so subtle and will match casual and elevated looks.

The black HW mini Marmont had a plain back, versus the GHW version which has a stitched logo on back. I actually preferred the plain back as I like to flip my bag around to be low profile when traveling or in an unsafe place. The horsebit camera felt a bit stiff and boxy compared to the Marmont.

Just bought this bag in the mini Marmont size after trying it on in Rome. I also tried the GHW version and the new small horsebit camera. The horsebit felt a bit stiffer and boxier than the Marmonts.

Loved how soft and comfortable this bag is, and so light to carry. My large iPhone pro max fits comfortably and the logo is so subtle. I think the black hw will go well with both leggings and a sweatshirt, or an evening dress.

The black HW mini Marmont had a plain back, versus the GHW version which has a stitched logo on back. I actually preferred the plain back as I like to flip my bag around to be low profile when traveling or in an unsafe place.

Reactions: Bethwithabagproblem
I wanted to purchase a small marmont with the all black hardware. Wanting to know for those that have or had this bag how the hardware held up? When the double GG symbols scratch or chain handle does it scratch to gold or silver or other? Or does it stay black. Any help is appreciated as it’s my first bag with Gucci