Gucci gold bee print

My husband loved this Gucci Bee print when we went to Italy last week, so he convince me to get this tote. It's gorgeous and very versatile, particularly for the price!!!!!

However, I don't know if the print will suit my style... more classic.
I own the Gucci Marmont belt in black and they look stunning pair together... still I am on the fence if I should keep it or not. I was between this bag and the Soho disco in beige... what do you guys think? I don't own any other Gucci bag from recent years...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 669
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 651
Needed a smaller wallet for my new Boy... Thought the bees were cute!

View attachment 3934043

Loving Gucci lately [emoji173]️
I like the bees. Bees are noble and been around for centuries. You'll find them at Vatican, Florence, Rome and other cultures. Since this is a small wallet, don't worry about its popularity. I would call this style classic.

Reactions: AdidaB
I
My husband loved this Gucci Bee print when we went to Italy last week, so he convince me to get this tote. It's gorgeous and very versatile, particularly for the price!!!!!

However, I don't know if the print will suit my style... more classic.
I own the Gucci Marmont belt in black and they look stunning pair together... still I am on the fence if I should keep it or not. I was between this bag and the Soho disco in beige... what do you guys think? I don't own any other Gucci bag from recent years...
I adore it! Did you keep it? Is it easy to find things in the bag? Stiff or soft kanvas?

This bee print attracted me to Gucci. Mine is the small tote. Just the right size for me! And to think that my husband totally approved this bag meant something! This made me want to go back to the boutique to get the wrist wallet.

Attachments

• E7E1E14A-D3DF-4C5C-9E5F-49FA8BEFA90A.jpeg
    E7E1E14A-D3DF-4C5C-9E5F-49FA8BEFA90A.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 333