Gucci DIY Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is so awesome! Please let us know how it turns out.

2. I picked up my tote today!!! :happydance: The box is.......massive lol, like wouldn’t fit in a shopping bag level, so they said they’d just mail it to me later :rolleyes:

Side story: when I ordered everything, I had to pay 10% sales tax because tax here is going from 8% to 10% in October and the projected date for things to be finished was mid-October. But! Since the bag came early, they were able to refund me the extra 2%...which actually involved refunding me for everything, then re-charging for the bag with 8% tax and the other stuff again with 10%.

Anyway; about 30 minutes later I finally walked out with my new initial tote! Here it is!

Attached Files:

3. ...and here’s the box for the tote! Cat included for scale :giggle:

Attached Files:

4. So beautiful! How long did it take you to get it?

5. Two months, almost on the dot!

6. I just went to DIY last weekend! So many beautiful jackets but I went with custom Princetown loafers. I *ALMOST* went with the same pink/silver color combo you went with before going with another choice. That pink is EVERYTHING but I have so much pink already I decided to get a color I don't have at all in my closet.

I can't wait for them to get here! Such a treat to create your own special Gucci piece! Thanks for sharing what the boxes look like - too cute!

snibor likes this.