Gucci Belt Bag - should I keep or return? Please help! :)

Should I keep the smaller white one or return and search for the larger?

• Keep it and rock the hell out of it!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Return it and keep searching for the larger new!

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
I would probably obsess over not knowing. Lol! If you can return the one you don’t pick, then I say order it and compare so you won’t always wonder.
I know.. I think I am... I am weird about the style of belt bags, they have to sit close and hug the body. There are not a lot of styles that do that, plus I like simple. Not too many bells and whistles on my belt bags my bags in general. I kinda feel like this is the summer for me of belt bags.... LOL

pandorabox

O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
How about this? when I get it.. I can do a review on both sizes... You guys can help me? I know it is prolly so last season (or I guess 2 seasons ago?) and all, but I am not on point trendy or anything.. LOL.

pandorabox

O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
Hahahah! Please tell me you guys have had similar experience happen to you?

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
How about this? when I get it.. I can do a review on both sizes... You guys can help me? I know it is prolly so last season (or I guess 2 seasons ago?) and all, but I am not on point trendy or anything.. LOL.
I wouldn’t worry. All the brands are still coming out with new styles of belt/bum bags. They’re not going anywhere any time soon.

Reactions: pandorabox

pandorabox

O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
Oh well.. I guess the Universe is telling me I am not allowed to have the larger one. The seller accepted my offer and accidentally clicked the wrong offer to accept. She canceled the sale and apologized to the buyer explaining that she meant to accept my offer. She relisted it with my name specifically and they went ahead and bought it again. It sucks, because she took my offer and I still lost out on the item. It was literally the one I was searching for too.. Oh well. I guess the Universe is saying the large one is not for me. LOL. I am looking forward to wearing the white one. I really love the look of the white one. I still have not worn her out.

Reactions: Loriad