Gucci Bamboo Shopper Bag Inserts

image_zpsfd13b16c.jpg

I finally got myself a Gucci Bamboo Leather Shopper in large over the weekend! :heart:
(Looove valentine's. Where I come from we get great deals and got some % off the bag! :heart:)

Anyway, I'm a sucker for bag inserts (I use a Samorga Bag insert for my LV Speedy Bandouliere 35 and other sized inserts for my other bags) to help keep them "standing up" and doubles as base shapers. Samorga Helps keep the Speedy in great shape - no sagging, doesn't collapse on itself.

While I wait for Samorga's reply (which I intend to update you guys with my custom order), for those who have the bamboo shopper, how do you primp the bag up? I hate it when it sags on the bottom corners. Do you use bag inserts? Do you just fill it up with more stuff? Or do you put anything to primp it up so that it doesn't sag?

Loving the Gucci by the way... :smile:

Oh, this bag is absolutely gorgeous :loveeyes:

Hi chetiboy
Thanks for posting all the pics...very helpful.
Can I ask now that you've had your bamboo tote for a little while are you still enjoying it ? I'm really considering the medium but wanted to know if there's anything your not happy about before I take the plunge.
I'm not normally into Gucci but I've fallen for this one !

It's a really beautiful bag. I love it. The leather is fantastic and i love that it's not as popular as the antigonas and sac de jours out there.

I always carry it by the handles, and despite the bamboo being bumpy here and there, they're surprisingly round and smooth. They're varnished so it feels super sexy.

When carried by the crook of ur arm, it could hurt a bit, but nothing a sleeve can't fix! [emoji4]

This bag is a great bag. U'll definitely love it [emoji4]

Any possibility to use base shaper instead of inserts? Understand the middle compartment blocked the way.. I actually prefer base shaper. Am thinking to get the bamboo shopper.

Any possibility to use base shaper instead of inserts? Understand the middle compartment blocked the way.. I actually prefer base shaper. Am thinking to get the bamboo shopper.

Samorga makes bag organizers in felt. Though I'm not knowledgeable on felt sources, you may be able to create ones from a piece of felt. I basically use mine to hold the bags shape.

Base shapers are easy to DIY, even a piece or board wrapped in some fabric can serve as a base shaper [emoji4]

You should definitely get one. A nice change from all the SDJs and Antigonas out there! [emoji4] it's like a little fashion secret that not very many has bought into yet [emoji4]

Thanks for you post. I have this purse organizer for my LV Speedy 30 and I love it! I just purchased the BTH in medium and happy that they make organisers for this bag as well. Do you mind me asking how much the custom order was for this bag? Thanks

Congrats on the new bag,
I have the Bamboo Shopper Boston bag though. When using I have a bag shaper so it won't lose shape

On storing I put inside paper stuffings to help retain the shape. I also put the plastic clip-ons on the handles to also retain the shape of the bamboo handles.

Also, where do you get the plastic clip ons? do you mind showing a picture of the clip ons? Thanks in Advance

Hi Chetiboy, I will get my shopper soon and the idea with the organizer is super! May I ask did Samorga make it for you or you can order it from their website???

Thank you:biggrin:

Great decision to buy one. You'll love it!
I think i was the first one to have it custom made for this bag. While it's not available by default, you can tell them to remake one for u [emoji4]