Goyard Artois MM w/ Cuyana bag organizer/insert. It’s a winner! Check it out:

@lvmagj , thanks for the tip!

@A bottle of Red , cuyana is a brand based out of San Francisco that started out making basic leather totes under a sustainability mission of fewer, better things. They've since expanded their range of goods, but here's the link for the organizers lvmagj bought https://www.cuyana.com/bags/totes/tote-organization-insert/10051392.html

They come in a small handful of neutral colors and are made of microsuede (PU). I haven't got one, so I'll let lvmagj speak to it's weight and quality.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for this. I remember seeing this picture, but could not remember where, and only could remember the brand started with a C.

I would also love to know this. It looks so much nicer than the felt one I have currently.
I went to the Cuyana store and tried the larger organizer in my St. Louis GM but it added quite a bit of weight to the bag and because the organizer is very structured the bag lost a lot of the slouch which I tend to like. I have just been using an Original Club felt organizer that is smaller than the bag so I can push the sides in. If you are looking for a more structured organizer and don't mind the added weight, it is a very nice organizer. Hope this helps.

I bought a Cuyana insert for my new Artois MM and, after using it several times, have some thoughts. The insert itself is sturdy, beautiful and fits perfectly in the bag. However, as others have noted, it’s very heavy. I find that, if I’m using the bag as a regular handbag (basically running errands), I’ll use the insert, but if I’m using the bag as a travel bag (loaded up with items to use on a flight), I won’t use the insert because it makes the bag too heavy, in addition to schlepping luggage. So, for me, it’s a mixed bag.39C11624-5B0C-4A61-ADE6-2FC38CE0A298.jpeg

Hi everyone, since OP’s post in this thread was the driving factor for me also getting the Cuyana insert for my Artois MM, I wanted to pop on here as well to share some photos and thoughts on the combo as well, after having it in my bag for about a month now. I personally really love it. As much as I love the lighter weight of a Artois without the insert inside, my goal of keeping my interior lining clean for as long as possible and needing some type of separation between my toddler’s things and mine definitely makes me choose to keep this insert. I’m not a huge fan of the felt inserts that are pretty popular out here on the forums so the soft, microsuede material (feels like a thin leather) and the neutral color inside my Black/black Artois was another win for me. Attaching some pictures to show how it looks like right now, with a few of my son’s diapers in there (for any moms/dads out there looking at this MM size as a diaper bag), along with a photo of how high up it sits inside the bag (doesn’t interfere with the zip closure at all), and how the Artois looks like with it inside. It of course adds more structure to it since it is an insert at the end of the day, and I know that tons of people go for Goyard for the natural smooshiness of the bag, but I’ll leave that up to everyone’s personal preference. It personally was not that big of a deal/difference to me. Hope this also helps anyone out there and thanks again OP for the insert rec. I honestly would have never thought of Cuyana for my insert and really do appreciate the perfect fit.
8CF66C1E-CBE3-4D49-8242-E47C8DBBF221.jpeg366A5B6D-A031-4D49-9893-237176856746.jpeg85245A59-20AD-4197-B902-E21B68C434B9.jpeg

Thank you to everyone on this thread !! The insert really does fit perfectly. While I envisioned using this bag only as a travel bag, I’ve been using it for going into the office a few times, and I’m always having to hold my coffee mug because I’m paranoid it will tip over and spill in the bag - finally an insert with a bottle holder (and that actually fits the bag) ! Wooo!

Also fyi for anyone else who was looking I feel like Cuyana has been sold out / backordered on these for a while, but I just ordered the blush one last week and got it today.

Attachments

• D755260B-D51A-45E9-A1B3-28289ACC3DF0.jpeg
    D755260B-D51A-45E9-A1B3-28289ACC3DF0.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Lillianlm
For anyone interested, I got the smaller organizer for the Artois PM. It's not a perfect fit, but it works for me.

Attachments

• IMG_3501.JPG
    IMG_3501.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3502.JPG
    IMG_3502.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: cfrozal23
This is gorgeous!!! I need to dig out my Artois now. But I have forgotten if I bought it in a PM or MM. I need to get one of this. You are so clever!!
I clicked on the link and it says pay through PayPal. I’m going to ask them if I can pay it through credit card.