GOLD pandora bracelets - what's you're opinion (share yours)

I prefer 14k gold to the higher k of 18 etc (too dark/bright gold coloured for me) but I've always wondered about why pandora is not marked 14k. I have an essence bracelet that I love (wear it all the time) & usually mix silver and gold in my jewellery wearing. I have only 1 of the gold charms on my bracelet so far but notice it does not have the gold mark. Hmmm. . . makes me wonder. . . ?

I regret buying my silver bracelet; it never gets worn and I don't really want to sell since I will get nowhere near the price paid. Not worth.

Unfortunately I got caught up in the hype a few years ago and literally spent almost $4000 on charms and bracelets. Now it's been years since I wore them regularly. They are cute but it's easy to get caught up into an expensive hobby.

I'm not a fan... It's so overpriced for 14k gold and for what you get. IMO a full bracelet looks too busy and it's one of those designs that photographs better than it looks.

I regret buying my silver bracelet; it never gets worn and I don't really want to sell since I will get nowhere near the price paid. Not worth it.