Gold bracelet hunt: high-quality, non-luxury options

I also have been branching out of bags and I've been interested in gold jewelry these days. I recently bought some pieces from this brand called Catbird, which is based in NYC. They make their jewelry in NYC and specialize in delicate pieces, and the prices are fairly reasonable. They also work with smaller designers. I recently bought a pair of opal earrings, a 14k gold necklace and charm - the items are great quality and I have not stopped wearing them since I bought them over a month ago. Another option that I also was looking at is Kinn Studio, based in LA. They are women-owned, and specialize in real gold pieces. I haven't bought anything yet, but I am considering a bracelet.
I second the Kinn Studio suggestion! I have purchased a few pieces from them. I love their Hampshire House bracelet and their mini link/cuban chain bracelets are lovely too.

Just an observation: I've checked out almost all the recommendations given on this thread and realized I probably need to up my budget. To my surprise, even non-ultra luxe gold is $$$$. I'm looking for a sturdy cuff or bangle type of bracelet. I love the look of: Cartier JUC ($7K)
David Yurman Cablespira ($3K-4300)
Tiffany lock bracelet ($7-14K) and the T bracelet ($4K-6K).
however, even when I'm searching for other non-brand bracelets with a similar style, I'm not finding much of a difference in price point.

Has anyone found a lead with these kinds of looks, maybe around 4mm thickness but below $3K? Or am I just not being realistic?

BTW-CostCo diamond tennis bracelet 5ct for $4K is probably the contender, because in my mind this is going to be the dream combo I'm working towards.

TIA!

Reactions: darkangel07760
Just an observation: I've checked out almost all the recommendations given on this thread and realized I probably need to up my budget. To my surprise, even non-ultra luxe gold is $$$$. I'm looking for a sturdy cuff or bangle type of bracelet. I love the look of: Cartier JUC ($7K)
however, even when I'm searching for other non-brand bracelets with a similar style, I'm not finding much of a difference in price point.

Has anyone found a lead with these kinds of looks, maybe around 4mm thickness but below $3K? Or am I just not being realistic?

BTW-CostCo diamond tennis bracelet 5ct for $4K is probably the contender, because in my mind this is going to be the dream combo I'm working towards.

TIA!
Have you tried Ring Concierge? If you’re ok with 14k gold they have many bangle and bracelet options

TIA!
I would wait for costco pieces, they will be on sale.

Have you checked out Verlas? they have some good bangle and you can select either 14k or 18k to stay in budget. I know someone who got their bracelet and love them. The details craftsmanship is not going to be amazing like VCA or Cartier but comparable to Tiffany.

Have you checked out Verlas? they have some good bangle and you can select either 14k or 18k to stay in budget. I know someone who got their bracelet and love them. The details craftsmanship is not going to be amazing like VCA or Cartier but comparable to Tiffany.
I have not! Thanks for the tip.

I am super interested in Verlas too! If your friend is ever willing to let you share a modeling pic of her bracelet I would love to see it! It’s on my list as my next gold bangle.

Reactions: chaerimk
I recommend checking out Yearly Co. It’s a women-owned bangle brand in Nashville. They have a variety of designs. All their bangles are 14k gold and meant to be fitted to your wrist. You can get a sizing kit to find your best fit. I have 6 bracelets and mix them with my Cartier love. Great customer service too.

I recommend checking out Yearly Co. It’s a women-owned bangle brand in Nashville. They have a variety of designs. All their bangles are 14k gold and meant to be fitted to your wrist. You can get a sizing kit to find your best fit. I have 6 bracelets and mix them with my Cartier love. Great customer service too.
I just discovered them and I am planning on getting some to add to stack!!

Reactions: tresjoliebags
I found a local jeweller who can make a tennis bracelet similar to a luxury house brand at 40% of the price of the latter. Not a copy of course but similar specs.

A trusted Local jeweller is your best bet.
Agree!

Our local jeweler gives us the "Asian" price lol. My husband got 14K Cuban link bracelet for $500 USD, it's not a bad width too, I want to say 5-6mm.

4F8A4204-6990-4577-A279-59CC208C3885.jpeg

What about this Nyrelle seamless bangle? It's available in both solid 9k or 18k, I bought one myself in 18k. It's hollow, because it's actually flexible (like Cartier's small juc), but connects together so it's seamless. I like this look! And I like that it's light - anything heavier makes my wrist numb.