GMA Anchor gossip

I love these “sources” :lol: this one says they are still very much in love and not worried at all about working again.

It’s easy to say that until the money runs out. Then you find out if love really conquers all. :biggrin:

It’s easy to say that until the money runs out. Then you find out if love really conquers all. :biggrin:

They do likely have millions and millions. They probably are set for life already, though I'm sure he's going to lose a hefty part of his wealth to his first wife plus on going child support. She is older and this was already her second marriage so maybe she had a pre-nup with Andrew Shue, who I like and who has been dignified through all of this. So, has the wife of TJ Holmes as well. Hope she takes him to the cleaners after finding out about all the affairs.

They do likely have millions and millions. They probably are set for life already, though I'm sure he's going to lose a hefty part of his wealth to his first wife plus on going child support. She is older and this was already her second marriage so maybe she had a pre-nup with Andrew Shue, who I like and who has been dignified through all of this. So, has the wife of TJ Holmes as well. Hope she takes him to the cleaners after finding out about all the affairs.
They are set for life if they are sensible and live within their means. As you said they both have millions but it turns out she has considerably more than he does. She currently has a net worth of $50 million and he is worth about $7 million.

They are set for life if they are sensible and live within their means. As you said they both have millions but it turns out she has considerably more than he does. She currently has a net worth of $50 million and he is worth about $7 million.

Interesting. She is older than he is and she co-hosts 20/20, or she did. Is she out at 20/20 too besides GMA? That's probably where most of her money came from. I wouldn't think there would be that much money for hosting the 3rd hour of GMA. He's gonna be substantially less well off after his divorce.

Interesting. She is older than he is and she co-hosts 20/20, or she did. Is she out at 20/20 too besides GMA? That's probably where most of her money came from. I wouldn't think there would be that much money for hosting the 3rd hour of GMA. He's gonna be substantially less well off after his divorce.
Is this the number prior to her divorce?
They will be fine, imo.
Golden parachutes are coming. J/s

Reactions: youngster
She is completely out at ABC. She has had a long career, starting at the local news level, moving to cable news for a number of years, and finally making the big time with network news.

That is a lot to throw away for love but I guess my priorities are different from hers.

She is completely out at ABC. She has had a long career, starting at the local news level, moving to cable news for a number of years, and finally making the big time with network news.

That is a lot to throw away for love but I guess my priorities are different from hers.

Especially for a man who is a serial cheater.

Check out these two carrying on like teenagers at the beach. These photos are as staged as they come. I wonder which one called Backgrid.

whenever they are out in public it always looks staged! they are either kissing and loving or smiling as if they don't have a care in the world and want to prove they are the real deal. i am feeling generous today - i give them until the beginning of fall. :coolio: