"Give me FIVE!"~~Show us the TOP FIVE Bags you have in your collection!

I actually don't have a lot anymore. Gave some away, sold a few, and finally returned one. Now down to 13 Coach bags. :smile:

Do you have a top 5? :graucho:
I can't pick a Top 5--need to seriously think about it. BTW, I just "noticed" the dragonfly duffle for the first time last week and really like it. I never considered it because I always thought I can't wear a large duffle (only the regular size). But of course it is too late to get one now except preowned on eBay.

I can't pick a Top 5--need to seriously think about it. BTW, I just "noticed" the dragonfly duffle for the first time last week and really like it. I never considered it because I always thought I can't wear a large duffle (only the regular size). But of course it is too late to get one now except preowned on eBay.

I got it preowned since I didn't know about it until last yr. But it came in flawless condition and I paid a very pretty penny. I felt a little crazy to be spending so much but I really wanted it. And when I got it, my first thought was: Woah! This is how leather should be!

I bought it new with a 30% coupon and ended up returning it. It is the size of the large duffle but heavier. It was just too heavy for me and the tassel pulls it down on one side. It is gorgeous though.

I got it preowned since I didn't know about it until last yr. But it came in flawless condition and I paid a very pretty penny. I felt a little crazy to be spending so much but I really wanted it. And when I got it, my first thought was: Woah! This is how leather should be!
You are lucky to get one! It's gorgeous. There is a preowned one for sale now at nearly full retail price. they are so rare.

I bought it new with a 30% coupon and ended up returning it. It is the size of the large duffle but heavier. It was just too heavy for me and the tassel pulls it down on one side. It is gorgeous though.
bummer it didn't work out. didn't know it's extra heavy.

I have only eight Coach bags, but here are my top 5. If I owned more Boroughs, they would probably fill 4/5 of my tops spots instead of 3/5, but I don't think a Borough would bump Gramercy. That is my current favorite. I love Gramercy and the Boroughs for their structure and the compartments. The Gallery Hobo makes the list because it is comfortable to carry and super casual. I also love the color of this one.

Attachments

• GramercyCroc.jpg
    GramercyCroc.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 642
  • MiniBoroughs.jpg
    MiniBoroughs.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 625
  • GreyBorough.jpg
    GreyBorough.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 624
  • GalleryHoboDog.jpg
    GalleryHoboDog.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 646
I have only eight Coach bags, but here are my top 5. If I owned more Boroughs, they would probably fill 4/5 of my tops spots instead of 3/5, but I don't think a Borough would bump Gramercy. That is my current favorite. I love Gramercy and the Boroughs for their structure and the compartments. The Gallery Hobo makes the list because it is comfortable to carry and super casual. I also love the color of this one.
Very nice! Guess you really like structured bags? :smile:

I agree abt that tassle. It's annoying for me since I commute by train and it flings around a lot. Definitely had to remove it.
Thank you! Now we need a thread for top 5 small bags, top 5 special occasion bags, top 5 vintage bags, top 5 keychains....
I wish I had vintage bags! The one I had authenticated by you last time looked so pristine for an old bag. But I was too confident and didn't think anyone was competiting with me for it. Now top keychains I can do!

This is my top five today (this list is subject to change without notice), in no particular order.
Left column, top to bottom: haircalf pocket Tanner in UV, Madison top handle bag in gathered leather in purple iris.
Right column, top to bottom: Madison small bags in gathered leather in bronze, aubergine, and champagne, Madison Pinnacle Carrie in pebbled leather in pink pearl, Ranger flap crossbody in metallic red.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 477
This is my top five today (this list is subject to change without notice), in no particular order.
Left column, top to bottom: haircalf pocket Tanner in UV, Madison top handle bag in gathered leather in purple iris.
Right column, top to bottom: Madison small bags in gathered leather in bronze, aubergine, and champagne, Madison Pinnacle Carrie in pebbled leather in pink pearl, Ranger flap crossbody in metallic red.
Your Top 5 bags are beautiful!

Last edited: