GG Blooms club

My contribution to the club...card case, small cosmetic case and mini chain bag [emoji170][emoji173][emoji170][emoji173]

View attachment 3554821
View attachment 3554822

I know I'm awful but more pics please :drool: Do you have an iPhone? Does it fit easily in that mini chain bag? That cosmetic case looks gorgeous. :love: What does it fit? So jelly. the cosmetic case is to die for.

Last edited:
Question for you lucky ladies - Does the bloom pattern feel like it could be scratched off? And is the material coated canvas? Thank you!
I'm not sure what the material is, all I know is that the GG parts are definitely not leather lol. To answer your question no and yes. At first it felt that way and I was scared to toss this wallet in my bag but I haven't babied my wallet at all and the flowers are still mint condition :smile:

Just back from the Sawgrass Gucci outlet store in Florida. Picked up a small zippered card case in the green blooms
for $179. I couldn't resist.. It's from the 2016 Men's Blooms line. They also had the duffle bag and the large tote bag. Both with black leather trims. I remember a large zip around wallet too. A few other pieces too.
I adore these Blooms!!!

Reactions: noellesmommy
Great thread, OP! I am a fan of the blooms, but have been too timid to purchase a piece thus far. I'm particularly enamored with the Dionysus and cases.

Does anyone own the Boston bag in this print? I quite love the doctor's bag shape and find it works for me, so the blooms are also calling to me in this style.

How do you all style these lovely pieces? I wear quite a bit of black, jeans, and dresses, but am concerned that the blooms might be too much for my style. More modeling shots, please!

Great thread, OP! I am a fan of the blooms, but have been too timid to purchase a piece thus far. I'm particularly enamored with the Dionysus and cases.

Does anyone own the Boston bag in this print? I quite love the doctor's bag shape and find it works for me, so the blooms are also calling to me in this style.

How do you all style these lovely pieces? I wear quite a bit of black, jeans, and dresses, but am concerned that the blooms might be too much for my style. More modeling shots, please!
i think they are easy to style as long as you don't have too much floral on your body :cool:

There's lots of inspiration on Instagram. I would look there for styling while you wait for modeling shots here. [emoji4]

I like to use my blooms tote in the summer and I find it looks great with white tops and denim shorts/neutral skirts or with a white sundress - if you keep your outfit simple then the blooms are a lovely addition to add interest [emoji4]

Reactions: jbags07
I like to use my blooms tote in the summer and I find it looks great with white tops and denim shorts/neutral skirts or with a white sundress - if you keep your outfit simple then the blooms are a lovely addition to add interest [emoji4]

I have the large (I think they call it medium, but it's really roomy) Boston bag that is navy with red straps. The blooms are light blue. I was worried it would be too much, but it is way more beautiful in person than in pictures! I get tons of compliments and use it every season.

Reactions: jbags07
Just back from the Sawgrass Gucci outlet store in Florida. Picked up a small zippered card case in the green blooms
for $179. I couldn't resist.. It's from the 2016 Men's Blooms line. They also had the duffle bag and the large tote bag. Both with black leather trims. I remember a large zip around wallet too. A few other pieces too.
I adore these Blooms!!!

Any pictures of your purchase? [emoji4]

I bought the tote at the outlet yesterday, I think the green blooms are as nice as the blue actually.IMG_1483839388.691945.jpg

Congratulations on your first Gucci. You are going to love this one as it is a little workhorse. I have this bag but in the pink/red combination. I struggle with carrying small bags but this surprised me as I carry it a lot more than I thought I would.
Thank you!!! I have been impressed by how functional it is. I can fit two phones, keys, and glasses. It is a great little bag. It has also inspired me to wear more blue LOL

Reactions: bellebellebelle19