GG Blooms club

I have the men's Blooms tote and the back keeps rubbing against my clothes when I wear it with the shoulder/crossbody strap, but I haven't noticed wear and tear on the canvas. I've seen similar Gucci screen-print canvas items where the canvas is heavily worn, but in those cases, even the GG part is worn. I wonder if Gucci makes these prints differently from LV. LV prints the colours on top of their canvas, but the Gucci ones may have had their logos and florals all printed together on the plastic coated canvas at once.
I’ve noticed mostly the iPhone cases and wallets look awful which is what stopped me from getting one. And I think you may be right, I notice the GG monogram fades away with the screen printing also

Reactions: averagejoe
Here’s my small but hopefully growing Gucci family. The Blooms print is so much prettier irl!

I’ve got the cross body version from this line and it is really beautiful. The bag is quite sturdy and keeps the shape so well. I love it with my purple coat. If you like a cross body bag it’s a lovely purchase. They are not too expensive on the resale market now either

Hi everyone,

Maybe this is the appropriate thread to ask this question; do you think the blooms pattern can be worn during the fall/winter or is it too much? I'm interested in a small Dionysus in the pink bloom color. Thanks!

Hi all! I hope it's okay to bump this thread. I totally adore the Gucci Blooms collection and I fell in love with this bag :love:
1635262023722.png

I can find it on the Gucci website but it's not available. Does someone know if this is a seasonal bag? Or is it year round available and just needs a bit of stalking to obtain it?:biggrin: Thanks in advance!

Reactions: wheihk
Hi all! I hope it's okay to bump this thread. I totally adore the Gucci Blooms collection and I fell in love with this bag :love:
View attachment 5233074

I can find it on the Gucci website but it's not available. Does someone know if this is a seasonal bag? Or is it year round available and just needs a bit of stalking to obtain it?:biggrin: Thanks in advance!

Not sure if the Blooms line will come back, but other than getting it pre-loved from resale sites you can try reaching out to the outlets. I was surprised I was able to snag the small blue Blooms tote from the San Marcos (Texas) outlet over the spring/summer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cathindy