General Kate Spade Discussion

Anyone buy anything with the extra 30% off? I finally took the plunge on the Cameron Street Blakely. I searched for so many images online as I want something large enough to be a work bag. Hopefully I love it since it's final sale. Below is the color combo I ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_0597.PNG
    IMG_0597.PNG
    251.2 KB · Views: 439
Anyone buy anything with the extra 30% off? I finally took the plunge on the Cameron Street Blakely. I searched for so many images online as I want something large enough to be a work bag. Hopefully I love it since it's final sale. Below is the color combo I ordered.
Yes, I made a couple purchases and will post pictures once the craziness of this weekend passes[emoji5]

Reactions: Alliekatt29
super annoyed... i earmaked a bag which said "out of stock" all during the 30% off and then as soon as the 30% off disappeared the bag comes back in stock. i hate sites that play games like that... if this something that happens often on the KS site, has anyone noticed it??

I have several KS bags that have gone unused (or barely used) for quite some time. Can some recommend a good method to sell them? I was considering posh/ebay, but I did not know if there were better options I was unaware of. Please feel free to PM me so I do not cloud the thread.

super annoyed... i earmaked a bag which said "out of stock" all during the 30% off and then as soon as the 30% off disappeared the bag comes back in stock. i hate sites that play games like that... if this something that happens often on the KS site, has anyone noticed it??
I would have checked to see if my local store had it in stock and if not, asked them to do a search to see which location has it. They're usually willing to do send sales over the phone or even if you go to the store in-person. Which bag was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I would have checked to see if my local store had it in stock and if not, asked them to do a search to see which location has it. They're usually willing to do send sales over the phone or even if you go to the store in-person. Which bag was it, if you don't mind me asking?
so they honor the internet discount if you call a store??
it was the alexya, the larger version