Gary Baseman for Coach Discussion

I just came from the coach outlet at Toronto premium outlet Halton hills and last week they launched the limited edition Gary baseman collection they had a reversible tote wallets two different coloured wristlets, a leather tote in four colours as well as the lyla bag which comes in black grey white and yellow plus a buster and Lou keychain me and my mom picked up a lyla crossbody and the keychains ! The pieces are too cute and the lyla bag is a nice size the collection is extremely limited if anyone is interested you should go as soon as you can ! :smile: plus to see the whole collection its on the coach outlet website and it says you can purchase these items starting this tuesday april 11
They were already on the FOS. I got both charms a week or two ago. There were bags and slg's as well as the charms.

What is fos ? Aw nice ! :smile: are you gonna get any other items :smile:
FOS = factory online sale.....though now I believe it's officially called 'online outlet sale'. Basically, it's the outlet site you are referring to.

The two charms were all I wanted. I'm trying to be good and not buy stuff because it's cute even though I know I'd probably not use it. :hrmm: