Fun Fantastic February 2021 Purchases!

Finally ready to buy the Empreinte pm and it popped up back in stock after what seemed like months! It’s perfect and happily getting acquainted with my 6 year old key pouch. Shout out to @TangerineKandy for many beautiful pics to drool over! I first tried on the mono back in 2014, seems like forever ago.

View attachment 4994597

Love the beautiful deep embossing on both pieces :smile:

Wonderful additions to your collection! The mini trunk is so unique. And the charm is very cute! :smile:
Love the strap, I wish it had gold hardware!
Thanks EveyB !
I wish they would have the strap with gold hardware too

Wow! These are amazing! Especially the cow charm. So cute and pretty! Great additions to your collection
Thanks Bumbles!
Actually it took me very long to decide whether to get that charm , I wanted the other cow charm with silver hardware and the cow EarPods case, both are not available in my country yet, and chances to get them are slim , that’s why I bought this valentines cow charm , in case I couldn’t get the others.

Reactions: EveyB and Bumbles
Thanks EveyB !
I wish they would have the strap with gold hardware too

Thanks Bumbles!
Actually it took me very long to decide whether to get that charm , I wanted the other cow charm with silver hardware and the cow EarPods case, both are not available in my country yet, and chances to get them are slim , that’s why I bought this valentines cow charm , in case I couldn’t get the others.
Looks super cute and pretty! I love it.

Finally ready to buy the Empreinte pm and it popped up back in stock after what seemed like months! It’s perfect and happily getting acquainted with my 6 year old key pouch. Shout out to @TangerineKandy for many beautiful pics to drool over! I first tried on the mono back in 2014, seems like forever ago.

View attachment 4994597
I've been trying on the empreinte PM for years and finally bought the mono last month so opposites . Such a beautiful bag. Enjoy!

I know it’s been a while since the Game On collection came out but I’ve always had my eye on this little cutie... well after dreaming about it :lol: I text my SA & like always he delivered! :biggrin: I was surprised there was still one available to buy. Super happy! :girlsigh:View attachment 4995736View attachment 4995737
Is it the standard size? I saw the latest models are smaller now!

Is it the standard size? I saw the latest models are smaller now!
Yes! This is the regular Felicie :smile:
I think the newer one is even smaller or of similar size to the MP! & doesn’t come with any inserts - just the card slot attached to the back. I can’t imagine that it fits much in! This one fits all my essentials but I do pack my bags light :smile:

Saw another tpf member put a luggage tag on their PM so I immediately had to order one. At least its a small purchase right?! Except I bought a black one too for my NeoNoe. I'm blaming tpf and lockdown boredom!

View attachment 4995564
Do you own luggage pieces? I’ve tried asking many SAs for a luggage tag but they refuse because I don’t own any luggage :sad: