From Old to Gold. Full Leather Replacement.

Oh WOW !!!! I also remembered your original post on the Repair cost list , was wondering if you done it or not , and now I see your post here :love: :love: I totally agreed with you , the old canvas was more durable and sturdy so worth the money to have the repaired . I Just send my 1996 Noe to have all the vachetta replaced since she also completely beat up but yet AMAZINGLY all canvasses was TOTALLY INTACT , that is just insane , while my 7 years old Speedy B DE already had so many broken canvass on each corner :facepalm:. CONGRATS one more time on your brand new bag , ENJOY it :love::love: So so happy for you, and ur post truly made my day :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LeahLVoes
Oh WOW !!!! I also remembered your original post on the Repair cost list , was wondering if you done it or not , and now I see your post here :love: :love: I totally agreed with you , the old canvas was more durable and sturdy so worth the money to have the repaired . I Just send my 1996 Noe to have all the vachetta replaced since she also completely beat up but yet AMAZINGLY all canvasses was TOTALLY INTACT , that is just insane , while my 7 years old Speedy B DE already had so many broken canvass on each corner :facepalm:. CONGRATS one more time on your brand new bag , ENJOY it :love::love: So so happy for you, and ur post truly made my day :heart:

Thank you so much! You are so kind. :flowers::love: I can't wait to see your re-done Noe its such a timeless piece! And its so worth it to get it done. You will fall in love all over again.

Hearing the Story about your Speedy B makes the difference in Canvas even more apparent. I find it interesting that LV has changed the canvas so drastically to a point were it can't seem to last. Especially considering that a Speedy or Speedy B are bags that probably will see a lot of use. :confused1:

• Love
Reactions: deanomatter
Today I used her for the first time since the repair. And even tho I'm quite stressed about the new vachetta. I decided to let it go and take her on her maiden voyage. :flowers:
Its such a different experience compared to my full leather bags... so lightweight. I love it. Also picked up my new Luggage Tag which has a Berlin specific stamp on the front and my initials on the back. Very cute. :love:

5CE2FD7D-5E72-4B01-B1F2-25FE55262DE2.jpeg

IMG_3750.JPG

Today I used her for the first time since the repair. And even tho I'm quite stressed about the new vachetta. I decided to let it go and take her on her maiden voyage. :flowers:
Its such a different experience compared to my full leather bags... so lightweight. I love it. Also picked up my new Luggage Tag which has a Berlin specific stamp on the front and my initials on the back. Very cute. :love:

View attachment 5350213

View attachment 5350238
Looking great! I love the hot stamp on the tag too!

OMG it's stunning! How funny because I am going tomorrow to pickup my full vachetta replacement of my Speedy 40 as well. Seeing yours gives me hope that it'll be perfect. It looks amazing! I had the vachetta replaced on my Noe GM a few months ago and it looks like a brand new bag. So I decided to go ahead and do my Speedy 40 as well. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get it.

Thank you so much! You are so kind. :flowers::love: I can't wait to see your re-done Noe its such a timeless piece! And its so worth it to get it done. You will fall in love all over again.

Hearing the Story about your Speedy B makes the difference in Canvas even more apparent. I find it interesting that LV has changed the canvas so drastically to a point were it can't seem to last. Especially considering that a Speedy or Speedy B are bags that probably will see a lot of use. :confused1:

When did LV start using thinner canvas? I'm a novice. :smile:

OMG it's stunning! How funny because I am going tomorrow to pickup my full vachetta replacement of my Speedy 40 as well. Seeing yours gives me hope that it'll be perfect. It looks amazing! I had the vachetta replaced on my Noe GM a few months ago and it looks like a brand new bag. So I decided to go ahead and do my Speedy 40 as well. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get it.

So exciting! You will love it! Please share your bag with us! :love:

So exciting! You will love it! Please share your bag with us! :love:
I just picked it up this weekend and it only cost $660, instead of $960 (their initial quote). So that made me feel really good saving that $300. I'm at work now but I'll post some pics when I get home. It's gorgeous! Looks like a brand new bag. They even replaced my inside pocket with a new one because the old one didn't have a zipper and it was ripped. I love it!