FREE PEARLS GIVEAWAY!!!! **** Happiest time in my life!

Ohhh Congrats on finishing school and getting "engaged" hehhehe.!! are you planning to do anything with your Bsc?? are you going back to school??

please count me in for the contest!!

I just wanted to say you are beautiful inside and out, and I am happy that you are happy! Congratulations! :flowers:

Hey, you know what, I decided, I really like those pearls too count me in as well please. :yes:

Lyn, I know exactly how you feel. I have gone through things in the past that take a couple years to heal. I am so happy to hear that your in your happiest time right now. Always try to remember how you feel right now!! Since they are pearls of "wisdom" I would love for you to count me in too! Good luck with your future plans. That is a beautiful ring your bf gave you!!

Congrats ... I'm glad that you're enjoying life right now, sometimes it is important to 'stop and smell the roses'. I hope life continues to be good to you.

As for the pearls, pls count me in!! Thanks for being so generous!!

Thanks everyone!!! But I really couldn't have done without the purseblog and purseforum. It was my escape when times in real life got rough.

But I pulled through, and I'm sure the purseforum has helped many others do the same too! There's always a light at the end of the tunnel ;)

Everyone who wants in, has been counted in! I'll draw a name at random at the end (slips of paper) :biggrin:

Congrats on your graduation and your ring! It's gorgeous. It sounds like you deserve a little happiness in your life right now.:smile:

I'd love to be counted in your drawing!!! Thank you!

Aw congrats on your graduation u look so beautiful! Ur ring is Gorgeous! I'm so sorry for what you have had to go throught in the past year, well done for staying so strong! You definitly deserve some happiness in your life now, and as you say there is always light at the end of the tunnel so well done for finding it! I know this probably sounds really lame but I'm here if you ever need to talk. Count me in too! Thanx xxx