Fox in Action

This is not mine but my friend who is not on TPF sent it to me because she had this with a faux fur collar and a furrier has just replaced it with a lush white fox one. She is delighted with it. I have just received this on Whatsapp.

The furrier is @emiloufur and she is on Instagram. She is amazing and helpful - so knowledgeable. I have bought bits from her in the past. She is based in England but sells worldwide for anyone interested.

View attachment 3883436
Changing the fur on a coat from fake to real will completely change the look of the entire coat for sure. That one looks lovely. Any idea what she charges?

Reactions: cdtracing
I picked up my black leather coat with fox collar today. It was a spontaneous buy from DH. I got the sleeves shortened a little. I also tried on a Crystal fox coat that was TDF!! I really needed a size smaller for it to fit properly but this coat is so luxurious!!
View attachment 3885626 View attachment 3885627
The leather is lovely and yes I agree re the fox coat. Crystal fox is always lush but I think it is too large probably.

The leather is lovely and yes I agree re the fox coat. Crystal fox is always lush but I think it is too large probably.
Yes, it's absolutely beautiful but it was too large. They would have to order on in my size as this was the only Crystal Fox coat they had in stock. The sable coat I had seen there a couple of weeks prior sold. I was really wanting to try that one one.

Reactions: KittieKelly
I got this fox on ebay last year. I'm pretty sure it's crystal, the seller didn't know. It was her mothers and stored in the house for many years. No odors or loss of fur, but the collar has stiffened, so not sure how many years it has left.
Oh and it was a bargain, $350

View attachment 3887615
That's gorgeous!! :heart: Yes, it looks like Crystal Fox. I know I'm going to get a mink but I've decided I want to get a Crystal Fox as well as a Sable coat. I'm just going to have to go on the stalk for the right ones. :yes:

I picked up my black leather coat with fox collar today. It was a spontaneous buy from DH. I got the sleeves shortened a little. I also tried on a Crystal fox coat that was TDF!! I really needed a size smaller for it to fit properly but this coat is so luxurious!!
The fox is just too large. So close to a fabulous purchase.
I got this fox on ebay last year. I'm pretty sure it's crystal, the seller didn't know. It was her mothers and stored in the house for many years. No odors or loss of fur, but the collar has stiffened, so not sure how many years it has left.
Oh and it was a bargain, $350

View attachment 3887615
You are literally the fur queen!! Your collection is amazing. Crystal fox is fabulous. I don't own Crystal sadly. Yet ..... [emoji11]

That's gorgeous!! :heart: Yes, it looks like Crystal Fox. I know I'm going to get a mink but I've decided I want to get a Crystal Fox as well as a Sable coat. I'm just going to have to go on the stalk for the right ones. :yes:

Thank you :heart:
Mink, sable and crystal fox, now that's a beautiful collection!

The fox is just too large. So close to a fabulous purchase.

You are literally the fur queen!! Your collection is amazing. Crystal fox is fabulous. I don't own Crystal sadly. Yet ..... [emoji11]

Thank you :lol:
So many furs so little time! :eek:
There is one I don't have in my collection Lynx. I never seen one that I liked, well there was just one but the store was asking way too much for it.

Sweet DH, lucky gal

That fox is something else, a real beauty