Fortune.com - Coach Thinks Outside the Bag

Great article. I like the conglomerate vision. The past few seasons of bags haven't been for me: wrong colors, too much embellishment. But I love the new shapes. I am sure the colors will woo me back eventually.

The ready to wear is too 90s for me. But I am at the grey land of milennials and gen x. The shoes are cracking me up. But some of my fave boots are recent ones from coach.

I am excited about the future of coach - as many of my fave and longest last bags are coach. Kate Spade bags have been disappointing, but I am loving some of the jewelry. And it always makes me smile. I have been grabbing a piece of jewelry every couple of months.

Am I asking for a lot? I wish Coach would go back to the quality and craftsmanship they had in the 1980s. The stuff they make today is just YUCK! What happened!
Yuck? I'm more on the yummy side, especially their 1941 line---loving the interior leather lined and/or suede of some of those handbags. I must not be alone as their sales are up and they are on the up, even buying out Kate Spade.

Hope you find a handbag design to your liking, there's plenty of designers out there for you to choose from. Good luck!

Yuck? I'm more on the yummy side, especially their 1941 line---loving the interior leather lined and/or suede of some of those handbags. I must not be alone as their sales are up and they are on the up, even buying out Kate Spade.

Hope you find a handbag design to your liking, there's plenty of designers out there for you to choose from. Good luck!
You are so much nicer than me. [emoji5]