flower engagement rings other than tiffany's? (or custom designers?)

Are you looking for color or not? Also, are you looking for something that actually looks like a flower or something more like the Tiffany ring which is a "flower shape" but doesn't really look much like a flower? If it's the former Piaget has a very pretty flower ring in their Magic Gardens collection:
http://www.piaget.com/jewellery/white-gold-diamond-ring-g34u5000

VCA also does pretty flower rings...
I've decided to go with non-custom, since I want it to be perfect, and I'm no ring-designer! so no color is fine.

I'm definitely looking more for "flower shape", not ACTUALLY like a flower. and 6-petals is fine, so I guess that should be pretty common right? but I was wondering if there were any other high-end brands that would make a 6-petal flower perfectly. I really like that on you Vivian, I was actually admiring it earlier while researching flower rings! hehe, it's one of the first results on google images. that's about the right size too, I don't want it to be thicker than the width of my finger. I just wish they made something like that, with 6 'petals'. their garden collection is a little too... round?

I will check out van cleef and arpels right now, thanks!

van cleef and arpels has a white gold diamond frivole ring. i don't remember seeing it on their website but it's really cute and i know it's sold in their boutiques.

I'm just soo afraid I'll screw up if I go the custom route! I don't want to go with some jeweler I don't know, but since I don't know any jewelers... yeah! xD I did draw that rainbow flower ring, it's based off a childhood story about a seven-petal flower. each petal grants a wish, it was a cool story. but since I don't know how to get the right custom... I may just put that idea off for later. like maybe our anniversary. ;)

unless anyone recommends a great custom jeweler, I'll stick with what's been tested (I'm afraid to go etsy since I want the ring to last, but I will check out that link!). VCA frivole ring is gorgeous! thanks for the pointer. I also really like this ring on ebay, but I'm not too sure about getting 14k gold... hmm. I wouldn't mind getting it in moissanite (prefer moissanite actually), either, but I believe my boyfriend would like to spend at least $5000 on the ring. funnily, I've found it difficult to find an expensive ring I like! I just want a delicate, simple flower-shaped ring... that shouldn't be too hard to ask right?? and now I'm even ok with 6-petals, which is pretty common right?? but somehow I still can't find it, or it's too cheap (like the garden tiffany ring)!

agh I don't know what to do! thanks for all the help so far, you guys are great. :yes:

my budget is 5k and up, all the tiffany rings I was looking at had been under 5k (funny! I didn't think I'd have this problem, I really thought all their e-rings would be 10k and up!). I'd personally prefer the price to be under 20k, but I don't think my boyfriend minds any price, as long as I like it. I actually doubt I'll like an expensive ring, since I want SMALL stones (preferably in moissanite), and a simple look. the sunflower ring is ok, but I don't like 8 petals, or side stones! the cathy waterman flower is beautiful, I like that a lot, if only it came in 6 or 7 petals... I'll get in contact with her. (:

thanks!

oh, quick summary:

budget: 5-20k
flower type: 6 or 7 petals, no more no less
band: dainty, thin, plain (no side-stones)
material: platinum, rose gold, or white gold (or a combination!)
gem: moissanite (preferred) or diamond OR colorful mixed gems (unlikely to find)

thanks for everyone's help! in the end I've decided to go custom, with bf's blessings. after researching more into diamonds, the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. blood diamonds, inflated prices, all the materialism. and diamonds aren't even the hardest substance on earth anymore! so what's the point? I don't think I will EVER get a diamond... they disgust me now. :yucky:

instead I'll concentrate on the setting, and spend the money on a really unique piece! when it's more underway, I'll show pictures. it's gonna be my dream ring, I'm so excited. my lovely bf designed it together with me!

thanks! I'm just nervous since we haven't worked out payment yet, but once everything falls into place I'll share progress pics! (:

and I realize I might have been too harsh against diamonds in my last post, considering nearly everyone here loves diamonds... I won't judge, I do think diamonds are pretty, but now personally I can't justify owning them (regardless of money). though I do understand that for some people, nothing will do but the 'real deal' haha.