Floral print leather goodies arrived!

This print is wonderful. I love it and I'm not really a fan of floral prints. I somehow think of it as 'painted-on flowers' and I think it looks fab on all the bags and leather goods. I didn't know it came in a scarf as well! Enjoy.

Love all of your accessories! Very cute! What is the style # on the makeup case? It's not online. Thank you! :smile:

I was surprised when you said they weren't online because I ordered mine online. It is style #52501. I looked it up and they must already be sold out because nothing pops up. There were two sizes on the floral and this one is the smaller one and it was $85.00. The larger one was a little over $100.00, I think. Good luck!

** I went to the site and entered the number and the cosmetics case is still available.

I bought the borough and matching wallet this weekend. I tried the scarf on, not sure how I left without it. It was so soft and wonderful.

I am trying to decide between the Borough and the shoulder bag. Do you think the Borough is too small for someone tall? I'm not sure how you left without the scarf either. I am still shocked I love the floral. What is everyone's opinion of the leather?

The wallet and cosmetic bag are so much fun but the scarf is fabulous. Not silk but modal and it is perfect, the length is long which makes the scarf wearable many ways.View attachment 2788761View attachment 2788762View attachment 2788763View attachment 2788764
Gorgeous! Congrats on those awesome items in floral! It's funny when my SA showed me the floral line from the book a month ago, I thought they were just hideous. Then, two days ago I was at Macy's and they had a Taxi zip tote in floral for 30% off already. I don't know how Macy's does that with brand new merch but who am I to argue? So, I guess I'm a hypocrite cuz I LOVE my floral small tote :loveeyes:

Gorgeous! Congrats on those awesome items in floral! It's funny when my SA showed me the floral line from the book a month ago, I thought they were just hideous. Then, two days ago I was at Macy's and they had a Taxi zip tote in floral for 30% off already. I don't know how Macy's does that with brand new merch but who am I to argue? So, I guess I'm a hypocrite cuz I LOVE my floral small tote :loveeyes:

I feel the same way! When I saw them initially in the preview thread I hated them and now I just really really need the cosmetic case, lol.