Fishing for Treasure in a Poor eBay Listing- Wanna See What I Caught?

I bought the Angel Fish 94210 GD MC. It originally came with a lengthy gold ball chain but I already have one of these chains from my Pierre Le Tan beach jewelry, so I threw away the cheap, flimsy chain that came with my eBay prize and put my new pendant on the proper chain.

Here are some pics, the charm is really pretty and in perfect condition. It's quite large (I've included a quarter in one picture so you can see the size. I may use it more as a bag charm than as a pendant but I really like it! It is so nicely made and the enamel, glass, and metal work are lovely.

View attachment 3759606

View attachment 3759607

View attachment 3759608

View attachment 3759609

View attachment 3759610

View attachment 3759611

Congrats on finding something that makes you so happy! It IS beautiful -- I know you love your Marine items!

Reactions: katev
Beautiful necklace, katev! It's a lovely addition to your ocean themed pieces. I still love your cute blue and white Tote with the matching wristlet.

Thanks, and me too!

I found this while looking at Pierre Le Tan beach bags but we both know that I don't need another beach bag!

Last edited:
Reactions: musiclover
I saw that fish! I started to get it just because it was cheap, but I stopped myself.....I'm not particularly fond of the large snap head as the body. I've seen the angelfish and the turtle quite a few times, but not the starfish.

Congratulations on grabbing it! And I'll remember you if I see the other two.

I saw that fish! I started to get it just because it was cheap, but I stopped myself.....I'm not particularly fond of the large snap head as the body. I've seen the angelfish and the turtle quite a few times, but not the starfish. Congratulations on grabbing it! And I'll remember you if I see the other two.

Thanks, I like them because they are so unusual-looking, not your typical marine costume jewelry items.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzanne B.
I saw that fish! I started to get it just because it was cheap, but I stopped myself.....I'm not particularly fond of the large snap head as the body. I've seen the angelfish and the turtle quite a few times, but not the starfish.

Congratulations on grabbing it! And I'll remember you if I see the other two.

If Katev isn't interested, remember me...please.

Thanks, and me too!

I found this while looking at Pierre Le Tan beach bags but we both know that I don't need another beach bag!

Ha ha! I don't know...can one ever have too many beach bags?! :cool: I'm kicking myself I never bought a Pierre Le Tan bag at Coach or at Macy's when I saw one heavily discounted. I still really admire them.

Reactions: Suzanne B.