First World Problem - Adding to Love stack

Your yg pave is STUNNING! In all the photos you posted, the pave was in the front and rest behind-I think it would look better the other way, just how drake wore his. Did you try it that way?
I think the plain yg love would look good with it but tbh the reg pave alone is a showstopper!! Have you considered the small pave? Now that would be wowzaaa stack

Reactions: lovecartier
Hi! It's not unhelpful, but I had the nice regular stack before and wanted the pavé, so I'm not going to hit "undo" at this point!

Well understandable but then you have to leave it as it is. At least with Cartier. You may want to look outside Cartier?

Have you considered the small pave? Now that would be wowzaaa stack

Strongly disagree because of the different width AND thickness. Tried that myself and just looks awful.

Well understandable but then you have to leave it as it is. At least with Cartier. You may want to look outside Cartier?

Strongly disagree because of the different width AND thickness. Tried that myself and just looks awful.

I may consider the "some diamonds" clou. Or an 8-9ct yellow gold tennis bracelet. We shall see. As far as the small pavé goes, couldn't agree more. It's diminutive on me, wouldn't match the thickness of mine, and what they charge for it absolutely offends me.

• Haha
Reactions: thebagqueen
I may consider the "some diamonds" clou. Or an 8-9ct yellow gold tennis bracelet. We shall see. As far as the small pavé goes, couldn't agree more. It's diminutive on me, wouldn't match the thickness of mine, and what they charge for it absolutely offends me.

A yellow gold JUC with diamonds on the nail head and tip would be a stunning combo, and best of all, it can be removed easily. I agree that the thin pave doesn’t stack so well with the full size pave love bracelet. I’ve tried it before and was totally underwhelmed. I also have the thin pave and don’t believe it’s great value for the money. The full pave is nicer, has more impact, stands alone better, etc but of course the price is way higher too. Let us know how it goes after you visit Cartier!

I ended up coming home from my appt today empty-handed. Nothing seemed to fit well with this, so I'll just have to wait until the pave clou is in the budget. Or just get it and not retire until I'm 86. I will say that having the plain love ring on the same hand as the pave love bracelet is a really cool juxtaposition.

Reactions: ani108 and Yodabest
Honestly, I’d leave the pave as a single standalone piece - I know what you mean about missing the plain love though - the warm gold hues of non-diamond Cartier bracelets are very special in their own way.

I have a plain love and a plain JUC in rose gold and want the pave soon - I think the only it would work would be to forgo both plain bracelets and have the pave as a standalone piece on my arm too.

Reactions: Jewel Obsessor
I also own a 10 diamond Love bracelet in RG and was thinking about stacking it with a RG pave bracelet so I went into the store today to try it on. When I put the 2 on together, the difference in thickness really bothered me and decided against wearing them together. I really think the pave bracelet only looks good either with another pave bracelet (like many posters have already said) or a JUC partially paved diamond bracelet. The thickness of the JUC and pave bracelet work really well together and stack perfectly. When you try to stack a JUC with a regular love bracelet, it doesn't sit perfectly and sometimes the two crossover.