First Purchase: Guilloché, Onyx, or Hammered Gold? PLEASE help!

Best choice?

• Guilloché

Votes: 57 38.3%
  • Onyx

Votes: 58 38.9%
  • Hammered Gold

Votes: 34 22.8%

• Total voters
I’m wondering which one did you end up getting? I have the same dilemma but MOP instead of onyx.

I do think onyx looks the best on you! Like the mop looks the best with my stack

but guilloche just makes my heart sing when I look at it

I’m wondering which one did you end up getting? I have the same dilemma but MOP instead of onyx.

I do think onyx looks the best on you! Like the mop looks the best with my stack

but guilloche just makes my heart sing when I look at it
Thank you! I did in fact end up getting the Onyx! Once I tried it on again, it just sang to me in comparison to the hammered gold and even the guilloché. It was how the Onyx looked on me and the feeling I felt with it on that ultimately ended up swaying my decision. It just clicked for me.

If you’re able, keep trying on until it becomes crystal clear what you REALLY love! It definitely took me a few times in the boutique to figure that out—the guilloché truly is stunning. I hope this helps! Best of luck on your decision and congrats in advance on your new piece. :flowers:

Reactions: RAEDAY
Here she is in all her Onyx glory!! Plus, some eye candy from the boutique (I’ve covered up the serial numbers). I wish I had taken more pictures. My SA was an absolute delight and he made my first purchase feel so special.

A BIG thank you again to all who weighed in with thoughts and advice!!
View attachment 4873724View attachment 4873725View attachment 4873726View attachment 4873727
Congrats on the onyx! It looks beautiful on your wrist!

My second choice would have been the hammered gold on you and the third choice would have been carnelian. BC someday, if you wanted to stack them, I think the hammered gold and onyx is a fabulous combo. I also thought it looked great on your wrist even with the weird lighting. ITA with the TPFer above who suggested guilloche for a pendant or earrings.

Congrats on the onyx! It looks beautiful on your wrist!

My second choice would have been the hammered gold on you and the third choice would have been carnelian. BC someday, if you wanted to stack them, I think the hammered gold and onyx is a fabulous combo. I also thought it looked great on your wrist even with the weird lighting. ITA with the TPFer above who suggested guilloche for a pendant or earrings.
You are so kind--thank you!! I completely agree, I think the hammered gold would be beautiful to stack with down the line. The Carnelian, too! In fact, my SA was wearing the Onyx and Carnelian 5 Motifs stacked with a yellow gold Perlée bangle and the combo looked incredible on him. Needless to say my wish list is growing in record time lol.

Reactions: Mjxxsyd