First loves....favorite older bags

Hi all,

Been selling off old bags I don't use much, but falling in love with my favorites all over again. Here are my tops! Wondering what other people's are? Photos....please. :smile:

54adc0d92f5ed_-_elle-anna-sui-coach-de-1.jpg

img_0964-jpg.2447624

s-l1600.jpg

s-l300.jpg
Beautiful bags! I especially like your Vachetta Caroline! :heart: That is one I wish I had purchased back in the day.

Hi all,

Been selling off old bags I don't use much, but falling in love with my favorites all over again. Here are my tops! Wondering what other people's are? Photos....please. :smile:

54adc0d92f5ed_-_elle-anna-sui-coach-de-1.jpg

I literally JUST bought a pre-loved Anna Sui dragonfly bag in EUC and came here to do some research (post purchase, as is my usual way, lol). This looks like a bag I'm going to use a lot! Although, those tassels are going to have to come off!!

Reactions: dgphoto
These are my favorite older bags, not counting vintage.

Love those old bags!

I literally JUST bought a pre-loved Anna Sui dragonfly bag in EUC and came here to do some research (post purchase, as is my usual way, lol). This looks like a bag I'm going to use a lot! Although, those tassels are going to have to come off!!

I love that bag. Try it with the tassels, they add such character. If they are too heavy I get it.