First Birkin, First Hermes Item!

Congratulations. We had a similar experience with a client rejecting their SO bag and the wife loves it. Your family and everyone chipping in will also make this a memory you will always remember. Enjoy.
Honestly it’s so great to get offered SO bags! According to my SA rejection of SO are quite common and happen a lot because some bags take months to years to come. By the time they get in from Paris the person might not want it or ended up with a bag to similar and reject it.
The reveal at last! Happy Birthday and my congrats to you again on this first and very special B. :idea:
Thank you my dear! I am super happy about her. I’m already planning and saving for my next b! Lol very dangerous for my pockets

He still condition and polishes the leather seats in his 27 year old bmw every Friday lol
That is too cute :smile:
I think my mum already spent a Birkin's worth on vet bills for the cat this year. And friends of mine got a new pool. So they shouldn't think “spending a lot of money on a bag is stupid“ just because they wouldn't. It is rather a case of what everyone chooses to spend their money on.
The bag will be such a special piece that always reminds you of your family :heart:

So a few weeks ago I shared a story on how I ended up with my first Birkin without a purchase history.
Heres the Re-cap. A few weeks ago while visiting my family I stopped in the H boutique in town. I would always stop in and talk to the same SA
whenever I decided to browse. I never bought anything. I was always more interested in learning about the different leathers and colors and just history. I mostly shop at Dior, so I was starting to dip my foot into Hermes. In any case, this time I stopped in for my normal greets, Me and the SA talked about my birthday that was in 2 weeks and my Photography Job. Then I proceed to ask to look at a few twillys. This would be my first H purchase. As I was browsing she told me to hold on she had to check on something in the back, She comes back out with a big Hermes box. To my surprise, she offers me this HSS Birkin 30 in Chevre that was rejected by the client earlier in the day. She said what better 27th birthday gift than Birkin and smiled. At the moment I didn't have the full amount, so My Husband, parents, and grandmother all put money together to buy this lovely bag. They didn't allow me to open it until today haha, I'm grateful! Here she is My b30 in Chevre Noir and Rose Pourpre Interior with contrast stitching and brushed silver hardware!

View attachment 4861394

View attachment 4861395
Beautiful bag ..enjoy