First (and likely only) Birkin...which color?

Etain honestly varies so much depending on the shipment. The recent Etain has been pretty true gray. Vert amande is also not a bad alternative. I personally am anti black bag. I pick H for the color. Black to me is timeless but also boring. H has so many great neutrals to pick from.

Thank you for saying the etain is great this season. I might add that one to my list then. It's more of a true grey you say? So no brown undertone?:smile:

WAUW it's a beauty!
Does it have a brown undertone in your eyes?
I have my Paris trip booked end of July (unfortunately only a day trip). Fingers crossed I can get an appointment at FSH.

To me no brown especially in person. I also own clemence evelynes in etain and etoupe and definitely my b25 is grey toned :smile:

Reactions: Saarke
Good for you! A gray undertone is exactly the reason I prefer Etain to Etoupe. I was offered the B30 in etoupe togo last Oct and I got that although I was waiting on the Etain however I didn't want to wait as my SA said back then she hadn't seen etain coming in for a while ......

Reactions: Saarke and keodi
To me no brown especially in person. I also own clemence evelynes in etain and etoupe and definitely my b25 is grey toned :smile:
Thank you for the answer.... I'm so torn :biggrin:
I'm all hyped up to get my bag.... (I have very little patient when I want something) and I know it will take time. I'm going to Paris for a day and truly hoping I can get an appointment at FSH.