~~~Finally Got My Victorian Diamond Buttercup Dangle Earrings~~~

Beautiful earrings, Tulip2! They look great on you! Love the classic styling, and the diamonds look really nice. I've seen lots of buttercup studs, but I don't think I've ever seen the dangle version.

Thanks nc.girl! I've never seen anything like them either. That's why I just couldn't live without them. I love dangle earrings and I love diamonds too. I already have a pair in pink sapphire set in yellow gold. But these are really something special. :biggrin:

They are very beautiful, congratulations!! :tup: Isn't it great when that piece we've been hankering after is finally ours?! :biggrin:

It really is! I'm not an impulse buyer. I have to "sleep on it" prior to any large purchase... just to make sure they will make me happy today and always.

Now that I have them, I know I made the right decision.

Now I'm wanting a Diorling handbag in blue. Saw it yesterday. Can't get it off my mind. Oh my, not again! :faint:

It really is! I'm not an impulse buyer. I have to "sleep on it" prior to any large purchase... just to make sure they will make me happy today and always.

Now that I have them, I know I made the right decision.

Now I'm wanting a Diorling handbag in blue. Saw it yesterday. Can't get it off my mind. Oh my, not again! :faint:

Hee hee I think that happens to all of us on tPF to be honest!! :P

I've been agonising over a pearl necklace (different sizes) but I'm pretty confident now about what choice to make...now waiting for my jewellery account to top up a little more and the necklace will be mine!! :biggrin: :cool:

Hee hee I think that happens to all of us on tPF to be honest!! :P

I've been agonising over a pearl necklace (different sizes) but I'm pretty confident now about what choice to make...now waiting for my jewellery account to top up a little more and the necklace will be mine!! :biggrin: :cool:

Hope you get it! I went for the Dior yesterday. Now I'm on a serious ban. Off to the Island I go. :beach: