Fighting the Winter Blues? Help Me Decorate My Spring Bag - Poll!

Which Charm Would You Choose to Decorate the Tearose Bandit in Dusty Rose?

• Keith Haring Love Fob F87561

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Black Teddy Bear Fob F87166

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Printed Heart Ornament 28340B

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • None of them, pick a different charm!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Don't use a charm the bag is fine on its own!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
I had the large studded metal tea rose you provided a link to. I wound up returning it since it seemed to have sharp points on it and I didn't want to ruin my bags. It is stunning, though! I like a statement charm!

I'm not sure the bag needs one. It has so much going on on the sides. I kind of like the simplicity.

None of the choices are quite working for me either but I like to decorate and individualize my bags. Yes, there is a lot going on the sides of this bag but the front, back, and straps are quite plain and I don't think that a little decoration would be a bad thing.

I will continue my quest for the perfect charm!

I think that I have finally found a bag charm for my dusty rose bandit with tea rose applique. It's the Flower Bouquet Charm Beachwood 28463B BK EQO. I got it on ebay for $20 shipped and it has the correct gunmetal hardware, the color palette doesn't clash with the bag, and it is floral but doesn't try to compete with the tea rose applique. See pics below, what do you think?

BanditRoseHobo_BouquetCharm_28463B_004.jpg

BanditRoseHobo_BouquetCharm_28463B_003.jpg

I think that I have finally found a bag charm for my dusty rose bandit with tea rose applique. It's the Flower Bouquet Charm Beachwood 28463B BK EQO. I got it on ebay for $20 shipped and it has the correct gunmetal hardware, the color palette doesn't clash with the bag, and it is floral but doesn't try to compete with the tea rose applique. See pics below, what do you think?

View attachment 4384421

View attachment 4384422
I love this one, katev! I don’t remember it but it’s so beautiful!

Reactions: katev

View attachment 4384421

View attachment 4384422
This is more like it. :tup:

Reactions: katev