Fendi or Prada?

I have both Fendi 2Jours and Prada Saffiano BN 1786.
I love them equally but Fendis quality is better IMO.
Even my white 2Jours has been wearing well, nothing to it, except the sides are softening a little bit.

Unless things have changed recently, the Prada bags made in China are only sold in the Prada outlets. My understanding is that in the boutiques, all the bags are Made in Italy.

That said, I vote for Fendi, for a lot of the reasons others already listed. I used to love Prada, but their designs seem tired now, plus there are lots of quality complaints. Fendi's designs seem fresh while still seeming classic. I have a Petite 2Jours and the quality is amazing.

Fendi over Prada definitely. Much better quality. I've noticed that some of the Prada bags sold in the boutique aren't made in Italy. Fendi has beautiful timeless as well as fun designs.
ITA. Fendi has great quality. You are getting what you paid for with Fendi. Not so with Prada IMO. I've never been a fan of Prada but my friend used to be. She has abandoned the brand due to severely lacking quality over the last several years. I think several mid-range bags have better quality then Prada at this point. Plus, I just don't like Prada's designs. They haven't really made any designs that have appealed to me for several years. They are my least favorite high end designer (both for styles and for quality).