Favorite Chanel YouTubers?

I watched that video and I feel like this is a mischaracterization. She was critical of Nevrfulls as airport bags - her reasons being they do not have a secure closure and are ubiquitous enough to the point where you can mix up your bag with someone else’s. Which I feel are fair points though I may not agree. I didn’t feel like she was making fun of or laughing at people who use the Neverfull at the airport at all.
Have you seen her iG stories ? That’s what I’m pertaining

Her attacks on people wearing Neverfull is hypocritical knowing she’s been a reseller of these items. Just because you own a Kelly or Birkin doesn’t give you all means to be elitist. Neverfull in airports are common. It’s a travel bag just like her long champ

View attachment 5805828
I'm usually neutral towards all YouTubers and I've never been a fan of LV. But yes, I got the same vibe as you when I saw her IGstory the other day. I also didn't see the need for her to snap and post those photos.

My first time posting in this thread, although I've been semi-active in the hermes one, but these are my thoughts:

Firstly, I have to say I adore Cassie Thorpe; she's unique, quirky, personality-heavy! She's so easy to watch on my lunch break or whenever I want to do something mindless for a few minutes. Way way way better than the solemn/serious youtubers like Isabelle's style or FashionablyAmy (sorry, for me they are simply boring and don't seem to stand for anything besides basic bags, like zzzzz).
Also LOVE WenWenStokes and really hope she comes back soon
Overall, I'm a big big fan of the YTers who buy unique/original/seasonal bags rather than just the classic flap in 248 different colors. It adds pizzazz!
But yes, I do think because they can buy without thinking of resale value since they're truly wealthy because of family money (Yes sure Cassie might be "self-made" but she's an only child, she knows she is getting a big inheritance when the time comes and doesn't have to worry about saving for later/retirement) , they have the privilege of buying those fun pieces that stand out. I think Jamie Xie is like that too, just didn't get into her channel as much yet.

In addition, I think there is a distinction that needs to be made between living a luxury life vs. just portraying a materialistic life on SM - a lot of people mentioned as "influencers" do the latter; aka AL pretending to live in NYC when she really lives in a basic home in NJ, etc etc
Along the same lines, have to say, nothing about Je Suis Lou's videos being preempted with a lab-created diamond (i***) sponsor screams luxury to me. If you have to be sponsored, especially by some random jewelry brand, you are not creating your content just to create - you are desperate for $$. Cassie very rarely does sponsored posts (and WenWen never), which I appreciate - and which also goes to show she lives an actual luxury life, not just a fake one where she's barely staying above water. When Sophie Shohet and Claire Chanelle sold out starting with sponsored content for the "chanel-inspired brand", for me, it literally cheapened their image and channel - and let's be honest, this is not why we watch luxury youtube.
But again, most people living a truly luxury life are too busy living their life to create content -
we might see some anon IG profiles here and there but by and large most of them understand they lose/risk WAY more by being public/identifiable with a SM image than they do by creating content on their truly lux life, and as much as I wish I could be a fly on their wall seeing it, I have to respect their desire to not share.
Those to me are true goals anyway - living a beautifully wealthy/lux life surrounded by beautiful things, loved authentically by those around me, quietly and discreetly.
Just some thoughts I had!! Hope all of us continue to enjoy our Chanel :heart:

My first time posting in this thread, although I've been semi-active in the hermes one, but these are my thoughts:

Firstly, I have to say I adore Cassie Thorpe; she's unique, quirky, personality-heavy! She's so easy to watch on my lunch break or whenever I want to do something mindless for a few minutes. Way way way better than the solemn/serious youtubers like Isabelle's style or FashionablyAmy (sorry, for me they are simply boring and don't seem to stand for anything besides basic bags, like zzzzz).
Also LOVE WenWenStokes and really hope she comes back soon
Overall, I'm a big big fan of the YTers who buy unique/original/seasonal bags rather than just the classic flap in 248 different colors. It adds pizzazz!
But yes, I do think because they can buy without thinking of resale value since they're truly wealthy because of family money (Yes sure Cassie might be "self-made" but she's an only child, she knows she is getting a big inheritance when the time comes and doesn't have to worry about saving for later/retirement) , they have the privilege of buying those fun pieces that stand out. I think Jamie Xie is like that too, just didn't get into her channel as much yet.

In addition, I think there is a distinction that needs to be made between living a luxury life vs. just portraying a materialistic life on SM - a lot of people mentioned as "influencers" do the latter; aka AL pretending to live in NYC when she really lives in a basic home in NJ, etc etc
Along the same lines, have to say, nothing about Je Suis Lou's videos being preempted with a lab-created diamond (i***) sponsor screams luxury to me. If you have to be sponsored, especially by some random jewelry brand, you are not creating your content just to create - you are desperate for $$. Cassie very rarely does sponsored posts (and WenWen never), which I appreciate - and which also goes to show she lives an actual luxury life, not just a fake one where she's barely staying above water. When Sophie Shohet and Claire Chanelle sold out starting with sponsored content for the "chanel-inspired brand", for me, it literally cheapened their image and channel - and let's be honest, this is not why we watch luxury youtube.
But again, most people living a truly luxury life are too busy living their life to create content -
we might see some anon IG profiles here and there but by and large most of them understand they lose/risk WAY more by being public/identifiable with a SM image than they do by creating content on their truly lux life, and as much as I wish I could be a fly on their wall seeing it, I have to respect their desire to not share.
Those to me are true goals anyway - living a beautifully wealthy/lux life surrounded by beautiful things, loved authentically by those around me, quietly and discreetly.
Just some thoughts I had!! Hope all of us continue to enjoy our Chanel :heart:
I 1000% agree. There are only a handful of YTers I actually like and Cassie is at the top of the list. She's not buying a bunch of boring bags or shoes, or vlogging the same stuff over and over. As much as I like Hermes, I don't need to see a bunch of Hermes shopping vlogs. And I don't need to see another classic flap.

I feel the same way about all the sponsors, especially when the first 5 minutes of a 15 minute video is about lab created diamonds or Lily Silk. I instantly click off and watch something else.

With the whole "luxury youtube is dead" thing over the past few months, can some of you recommend me some lux youtubers that are still uploading unboxings and buying luxury consistently? I use it as a form of escapism so while it's great to intellectualize about "minimalism" and the "quiet luxury trend" and "contemporary brands" and even unrelated non-lux things, which many of the channels are starting to do, I really don't want to watch another video like that, especially if that's not why I subscribed in the first place.
Also don't prefer unboxings that are in a vlog, just want the good-old-school unboxings and reviews!

So far, of the ones that are continuing to upload, I'm loving Tamara, Amelia Rose, Cassie Thorpe, Jessiestyle, PurseOnFleek
Anyone have other recommendations? Thank you!!

Last edited:
With the whole "luxury youtube is dead" thing over the past few months, can some of you recommend me some lux youtubers that are still uploading unboxings and buying luxury consistently? I use it as a form of escapism so while it's great to intellectualize about "minimalism" and the "quiet luxury trend" and "contemporary brands" and even unrelated non-lux things, which many of the channels are starting to do, I really don't want to watch another video like that, especially if that's not why I subscribed in the first place.
Also don't prefer unboxings that are in a vlog, just want the good-old-school unboxings and reviews!

So far, of the ones that are continuing to upload, I'm loving Tamara, Amelia Rose, Cassie Thorpe, Jessiestyle, PurseOnFleek
I think you have all the best ones covered! Even I watch these videos to escape, to watch while working out or folding laundry, lol. There's really nothing interesting to watch these days. I'll still skim thorough Dacob's videos for the drama, lol. But ehh everything has gotten boring now.

Oh I found "LVloverCC" recently. I haven't seen enough of her content yet to say if I fully enjoy it or not, but she generally posts drama free shopping vlogs that are entertaining enough to watch.
She is a shopaholic, but I still enjoy watching her videos. She does push lots of mid-luxury items and yes the Lilysilk but at the same time buying 20K Tiffany jewelry. She is trying to reach a broad audience.

I would add https://www.youtube.com/@LuxuryDesigners (Luxury Designers with ~~DaniB), she has a focus on ready to wear (though I have noticed that she stopped showing prices, I think Chanel probably told her to stop - sad). She is clearly filtly rich but she still seems approachable.

I like Dayle’s Addiction and Tiana Perry. I just can’t stand when they all copy each other and Dayle and Tiana don’t, they have their own style.

I'll still skim thorough Dacob's videos for the drama, lol. But ehh everything has gotten boring now.
Uploading drama content is one thing, but hate speech he manfiest with it is totally inexcusable. Like for example in one of his recent streams he attacked runway models for according to him their jawline being too wide... like wtf is he thinking? Litereally this mentally unstable person publicly cancelled people for their facial looks. The less views he gets the more aggresive he becomes, fake subscribers didn't help him much to grow the channel...

Last edited:
Uploading drama content is one thing, but hate speech he manfiest with it is totally inexcusable. Like for example in one of his recent streams he attacked runway models for according to him their jawline being too wide... like wtf is he thinking? Litereally this mentally unstable person publicly cancelled people for their facial looks. The less views he gets the more aggresive he becomes, fake subscribers didn't help him much to grow the channel...
Yikes, really? I don't really watch too much of his stuff so I didn't see this. I normally just go straight to the parts where he's going over the latest with Chanel or other brands and don't sit through the rest of the long videos.

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy