Favorite Chanel YouTubers?

I love Tamara Kalinic- she just did a detailed Chanel SS21 Pre-spring collection review/haul. I also watch Lydia Elise Millen, Maria Draganova, Mel in Melbourne, Claire Channel, LVloverCC, and Lailli Mirza. If you want to watch two chanel obsessed ladies but only Chanel pink items, watch Alice Cookie and LindieSs - it cracks me up that they buy a crazy amount of pink items from Chanel.
There is another pink-obsessed woman xsakisaki - her buying decisions are questionable, she seems to just buy anything Chanel (or LV) pink no matter what the item is, but for those who love all things Chanel pink she's OBSESSED with the color. I just watch and ... wonder :smile:

There is another pink-obsessed woman xsakisaki - her buying decisions are questionable, she seems to just buy anything Chanel (or LV) pink no matter what the item is, but for those who love all things Chanel pink she's OBSESSED with the color. I just watch and ... wonder :smile:

her whiny video about how she had to sell her bags to buy an hermes kelly made me unsubscribe from her. she has literally the same color, same shape bag in her collection and she sold them to buy an even more expensive bag. very childish...

wanted to add that it wasn't her selling her bags to fund another bag made me unsubscribe, it was her comparing herself to other youtubers (like tamara i assume) and feeling pity for herself for having to sell bags to fund a kelly that felt very childish and ungrateful. we are literally in a pandemic where people are losing their lives, losing their jobs, losing their homes and businesses and she is crying about having to sell bags that cost a few thousands to buy a bag that costs ten thousand plus.

listening xsakisaki and lvlovercc grates on my nerves. they are the least eloquent speakers and never get to the point. lvlovercc is borderline hoarder at this point, so is melinmelbourne. chase amie is always buying the same exact color of bag which makes a lot of pieces in her collection redundant. i also hate the constant buy and sell cycle of some youtubers like jerusha. tamara and lydia elise millen don't seem honest in most fronts which made me unsubscribe from them long ago.

when i'm looking for a bag whether it is chanel or louis vuitton i search for it in youtube and watch the videos on mute. at this point i feel like most youtubers are as complicit in this lack of stock/price increase craze as resellers.

however i like fashionably amy and mink4all and can tolerate them talking about bags occasionally.

Last edited:
Cassie is my YT Queen! I love how she keeps it real and is really sweet in the comments.

our taste isn’t always 100% in line...but her videos are entertaining and I highly recommend her!

that’s exactly how I feel! I’m like 10 years older than her and wouldn’t wear half that stuff buts she is so fun and sweet!

I love Maria Draganova....but I agree most youtubers just plug senreve bags, Shoptagr or Samorga.

Like seriously why bother spending thousands on a bag like Chanel and then resort to senreve?

Plenty of high st brands out there far cheaper, eg fiorelli fraction of price and more cost efficient than senreve but not advertised on YouTube!

Also does anyone actually find shoptagr good? I get notifications when item is out of stock or been on sale for a while? Better off just browsing and purchasing yourself

her whiny video about how she had to sell her bags to buy an hermes kelly made me unsubscribe from her. she has literally the same color, same shape bag in her collection and she sold them to buy an even more expensive bag. very childish...

wanted to add that it wasn't her selling her bags to fund another bag made me unsubscribe, it was her comparing herself to other youtubers (like tamara i assume) and feeling pity for herself for having to sell bags to fund a kelly that felt very childish and ungrateful. we are literally in a pandemic where people are losing their lives, losing their jobs, losing their homes and businesses and she is crying about having to sell bags that cost a few thousands to buy a bag that costs ten thousand plus.

listening xsakisaki and lvlovercc grates on my nerves. they are the least eloquent speakers and never get to the point. lvlovercc is borderline hoarder at this point, so is melinmelbourne. chase amie is always buying the same exact color of bag which makes a lot of pieces in her collection redundant. i also hate the constant buy and sell cycle of some youtubers like jerusha. tamara and lydia elise millen don't seem honest in most fronts which made me unsubscribe from them long ago.

when i'm looking for a bag whether it is chanel or louis vuitton i search for it in youtube and watch the videos on mute. at this point i feel like most youtubers are as complicit in this lack of stock/price increase craze as resellers.

however i like fashionably amy and mink4all and can tolerate them talking about bags occasionally.
I watched that video! I felt bad for her, somewhat, because at least you could see the real financial struggle she had to afford a bag. I feel like many of the Chanel Youtubers are not upfront about the finances of buying. They act like they have no issues buying 5K-10K bags on repeat and that's not the reality for many of their viewers. I don't sub to anyone, I just do like you said and perform a search and then watch whoever comes up, sometimes on mute too! I usually just like seeing what fits in a Chanel bag and I don't need them to talk for that.

I watched that video! I felt bad for her, somewhat, because at least you could see the real financial struggle she had to afford a bag. I feel like many of the Chanel Youtubers are not upfront about the finances of buying. They act like they have no issues buying 5K-10K bags on repeat and that's not the reality for many of their viewers. I don't sub to anyone, I just do like you said and perform a search and then watch whoever comes up, sometimes on mute too! I usually just like seeing what fits in a Chanel bag and I don't need them to talk for that.

i feel like there was no urgency for her to purchase a kelly bag if she couldn’t afford it or if she felt bad about selling her bags to afford one. it wasn’t a medical emergency, a job-loss, funeral expense or something horrible like that, it was just an overly expensive bag.

i also cannot afford an hermes bag with my income alone (without my husband contributing), even though i make good money. i prefer a couple of chanel and louis vuitton bags a year plus traveling and spending money on clothes more than allocating all that money to a single hermes bag in resale market.

i agree with you a lot of people on youtube or imstagram are dishonest when it comes to finances as well as how much is gifted by brands and online stores. and if someone is willing to go into dept to keep up with them and feel bad not to have their finances, that is what is pitiful.

I like watching the youtubers but seriously I am over how they all fall over the brand Senreve. They all get gifted bags and go and on about them.
Yes! I have never heard of Senreve, until I saw a lot of social media "influencers" with high end bags advertise this brand. I wonder if it's really good quality or just really good marketing techniques (to make us thing it's as good as some of the other high end designers).

Yes! I have never heard of Senreve, until I saw a lot of social media "influencers" with high end bags advertise this brand. I wonder if it's really good quality or just really good marketing techniques (to make us thing it's as good as some of the other high end designers).

I have one, the Maestra as a work bag for travel. I got it before I got into YouTube, just a colleague had mentioned the brand. I like the bag, it’s nice quality and great if you need a carryon for work travel that fits your laptop. That’s about it, though, I’d never consider it for an everyday bag, it’s a real pain in the butt to get in and out of (fine for airport and a work conference but not everyday). And I totally agree with other posters that the Senreve bag looks a little ridiculous next to their Hermes and Chanel! It does in my lineup a little bit, too :biggrin:

Can’t agree more, very annoying and ungrateful. She pities herself for having to sell some Chanels and LVs to buy an Hermes Kelly, all the while still having a wall of luxury handbags, seriously?