Fall 2015 - Closer Look at Bags and Outerwear

It being my birthday and the national handbag day, I went down to Coach to scout out the different colors of the Nomad hobo; after much hemming and hawing, just ordered the butterscotch from Bloomindales! (I had a 25% off coupon). At first the color didn't look very appealing, but upon trying it on the store I was impressed with how it looks. Since I already have a true red Nomad, the SA recommended me to try a different hue than the reds, and I'm glad she did! Going to hold off on these until the eggplant in December...hopefully!

It being my birthday and the national handbag day, I went down to Coach to scout out the different colors of the Nomad hobo; after much hemming and hawing, just ordered the butterscotch from Bloomindales! (I had a 25% off coupon). At first the color didn't look very appealing, but upon trying it on the store I was impressed with how it looks. Since I already have a true red Nomad, the SA recommended me to try a different hue than the reds, and I'm glad she did! Going to hold off on these until the eggplant in December...hopefully!

Great idea! I love the Nomad colors--tough to pick one.

Great idea! I love the Nomad colors--tough to pick one.

Yes! I tried the stone and saddle also-very pretty, but somehow didn't pop enough for me. Since racing green is part of my collection already, I was hoping to get a different color in gold hardware; and the true red had oxblood lining, so wanted something different. Ah well, I'm sure one in gold hardware will come my way very soon! ;)