Ewwww or Ooooooh!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there an exclamation in between the two given? I like the shape and color but the texture is a little bit scary. Reminds me of a tree! :biggrin:

2. Haha!

Yeah that bag's a no go for me too.

3. ewwwwwwwwww

4. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5. Ewww.......

6. Kind of a mix of both, I think it would look good in another color :biggrin:

7. I agree, another color maybe helpful. It just looks like way to much snakeskin, even though it is probably made of something else. It reminds me of something from the desert. Death valley, maybe?

8. ewww. no offense to anyone who likes it!

9. No thanks!

10. Happily, Banana Republic has a good return policy. ;)

11. that's a ewwwwww for me:lol:

12. LOL! True!

I went ahead and ordered it yesterday anyway....the coupons were expiring and I wanted to see it irl. Something about it made me do it. :lol:

If it's ugly, I'll just return it. :P

13. :idea: i do respect all opinions of people who liked it ...bt i dont it though ...